whitening eyes

AbsThat

Hi people. I am suffering from severe as well as chronic eye redness and this disturbs me more than you can imagine. I really want to know if what I am asking about is actually possible or it is, in fact, not? I am talking about cosmetic eye whitening. In case this is possible then I want to know as much as I can about this and in the first place whether it is safe or no. in case this cosmetic eye whitening could be possibly done and it is pretty safe then I would want to know is there any places in the USA where I could do it? generally, any information about this could be helpful and I would appreciate very much.

But, in case it is not possible or it is not safe then I would really like to know if there are any other ways that I could cure this health condition of eye redness I am suffering from. believe me that this is very and very bad, otherwise I wouldn’t be asking this question if it would be a bit of redness. All people looking at me are thinking that I have been smoking pot or something. Some of them even ask me if I haven’t. of course I went to a doc and he told me that I should use some eye drops, which I have done but they don’t even help me at all. I would use more of them in order to cure it, but my doc warned me that I shouldn’t use them for too long or to put a too big dose. I would really want to change this and to be and look like a normal person again. what I need to do about this?

Ditach

Well, this cosmetic eye whitening is looking pretty impressive to me. it is a nice feeling knowing that there are still options left out there, something else to fall back on in case there is nothing else left that would work.

Well, I have been diagnosed with blepharitis approximately 6 years ago when I was 20 years old. I am not sure but I am thinking that I have got that issue because I have been using Accutane for acne when I have been around 18 or 19 years old. in order to reduce that horrible redness I have been used to use a lot of visine, however, later I have found out that visine is only making my issue to become even bigger and worse permanently, that is why I have completely stopped from using it at all in the same day. then later, over a lot of years, I have been trying a lot of different things that I have been reading, hearing and so on that should help. among those things I can say ginkgo biloba, omega 3, 6 (TheraTears Nutrition), bilberry, ginseng, euphrasia, artificial tear drop, flaxseed, eye bright, scrubbing my eye lids with the TheraTears Sterilid (and this thing has helped me very much)

I have never had any discomfort or pain from this thing like most of the people have (thanks god). The only thing that was there was this redness and I have had very much headaches while trying to get my eyes to look normal and clear once again as they were once looking. My eyes were always looking red, there have been times when they were looking like with some bloodshot and my vessels were always visible.

One year ago, an old friend of mine has showed me one fruit more likely an antioxidant health drink which is called Mona Vie. He was aware of my problem and he has heard that this might help, that’s what I have done as soon as he told me this. since I started to drink it my eyes have been looking so so much better and clearer, I can say that this thing has done much more than any of other things that I have been trying. In fact it has done much more than all of them together. I have been used to use a lot of different things and supplement at once, however I am now using only one product and it helps much better. I have found out that I do not even need to bother to take SteriLid anymore because I’m fine without it. everything I need to do now in order to have my eyes in a normal looking way is to have good and enough sleep, to drink enough water and to use this drug, this is all, other than this is just a waste of money and time for me. I need to say that I am still getting those veins/vessels in my eyes though, however, they are not even near as visible as they used to be in the past.

But, by the way, you have mentioned this surgery and now I am very interested in it. in case it would become available in the New Zealand or at least somewhere near then I would really think about doing it. but that’s only if I would hear what are the results from other patients that would do it. anyway, until then I am going to use this product I have been talking about Mona Vie in order to help to alleviate that horrible redness I’ve been getting.

However, we should not forget that each one’s body is different, that is why I really hope that you are going to find this product as helpful as it is for me (in case you decide to use it). or at least, I hope very much that you are going to find something that would be helpful with your red eyes. I know what it is like to live with them and I do understand very well when you have said that people are looking at you like you’ve just smoked weed or something. That’s pretty hard to live with.

nokian

Hello everyone, my name is Peter and I am having the exact same issue as you are being complaining of. I have never thought about asking this question but now I see that there are other people having the same problem as I do so I thought that this might be nice if I would post and let you know that you’re not alone with this (I have never seen anybody with this so it was king of… lonely). Anyway, I am sorry but I don’t have any answers for this as I am still suffering from this. I have been suffering from this for the most of my life and I really don’t know why. I am now 22 years old and I am having this red eyes issue since I have been 7 or 8 years old. as I said, for the most of my life… well, I, exactly like you, am trying to get an answer on how should I heal this eye redness. This problem does not seem to be the same for both of my eyes since my left eye is always red and it seem to be even more red than my right one. I do know your frustration because it is pretty hard for me to look at myself in the mirror so I understand that people can’t always look in my “red” eyes. I am honestly very self conscious about this thing so I have been searching for something that would help, so far with no luck. Anyway, I won’t give up so quick that is why I will continue to do research on it and I really hope that I am going to find something. It seems that I already found as I am going to try Ditach’s method with Mona Vie. Thank you for this.

Beinale

Do not do it. at least, if I could go back in time. I wouldn’t. I have done it, I have had eye whitening surgery done nearly one year ago and I regret. I have also this redness on my eyes, however, after the surgery it has made my eyes so much much more worse than they have used to be. I am having a cyst on one of my eyeball and a lot of prominent blood vessels. I really don’t want this to happen to any of you too in case you decide to do it. but I don’t think that the risk was worth it, this is why I would try some other natural remedies instead of it because you can end like me. everything I’m trying to say is that you should be careful, think about pro and cons more, at least more than I did. I know eye redness can be frustrating, but now I’m even more frustrated...