11yrs old and had sex

cleopatra

hey ppl, i want help, i rlly want to know if u can answer some of my qstns. well, i am only 11 and accidentaly i've had sex b4 with my current bf. i know this isn't normal, i don't know what happened.... well it all happened at... a party... my bf and i accidentaly got locked into a room at our common friends house. we waited there more than an hour, my bf said that we shud hav sex, i said no but then i don't know what happened with me but i had sex with him. to be honest with u i had sex again with him yesterday... of corse we learned abut condoms at school and on the internet but we didn't think that they were necessary during that night so we didn't used one. i'm very very scared now and i don't want to talk to my parents abut this, i know that i'm too yong so my parents wuld get very very upset on me, that is why i need you're help. on this forum are other ppl who can say what shuld i do next, i'm sure! so plss, don't leave me alone, i'm very confused!

Bedeencion1980

Well, in my opinion having sex at 11 years old is way too young. Personally, I don't think that I knew how to have sex at 11, I only had interest in dolls and books. I don't even understand how you know all the details for having sex at your age and how this could ever happen, I never heard someone having sex at your age. Please stop doing it few more years until you're older. Seriously, you shouldn't do it again. In my opinion you shouldn't do it again until you understand what the consequences are, you should wait AT LEAST 5 years I guess. Trust me, this activity won't have any positive aspects on your life and nothing "cool". I don't really understand if you at least used condoms, do you used them?? If you had sex one time then the second time I suppose you knew about it and got condoms? You said that you know how to use them and you should, but better, how I said already, stop it. You can get numerous sexually transmitted diseases or I can't even imagine getting pregnant at your age. Finding a job, taking care of the baby, numerous things that you should to but you simply can't just because you're way too young! I strongly recommend you to think twice about what you are doing. Sex is not something to be taken lightly. I would recommend you to talk to your parents but I guess you won't, but please, be careful.

Floooo

wooow… 11…. I think it’s waaaaay too early too… I personally had my first kiss at only 16 years old but until I was 19 I never had something else and I never let a guy touch my intimate parts and to be honest I don’t regret it. I had very strict morals, especially from my dad, I think many girls can understand me, so this is why I never let someone touch me and even my first kiss at 16… Until I was 19 I never loved and this is another reason why nobody touched me. Having sex was a very serious thing to me and I felt that I wasn’t ready to do it. At 18 I met the guys who I’m dating now and after a year and after I fell in love with him I let him touch me. I don’t know, maybe it is just the way I am, maybe too serious I’m taking all this but that’s how I was grown and for me it is excellent. I’m thankful now to my dad for many things he have done for me even though when I was younger I “hated” him for this. The person from above said it right, 11 years old it’s WAAAY too early for this, you’re sooo young!!! I barely remember what I have done at my 11 years old, I guess I was playing with barbies and that all… lol. If I was in your situation I really don’t know what would I do about it because now that I am 19 I was still scared to talk to my mother about this but my dad thinks I lost my virginity later and he still made me some problems about this… lol. You can live your life and have fun with other activities, especially in your age!!! Forget about it for some years, otherwise I don’t think you’re going to have a “good” reputation further. Sorry but this is the truth… boys are worse than girls when it comes to this. i am truly shocked about what you have done… I don’t want to judge you so don’t you think that I’m doing this, I just want to make you understand that you should STOP…

MatthewsM

Yes, having sex at 11 it is truly a crazy thing! I may reaffirm what these people already have told you but it's unbelievable and I agree with them and I join them recommending you that you should stop from doing this again. I remember that I knew what sex at 11 yrs old is but I didn't know all the details how to have sex and etc. and I also remember that my mother had the sex talk around that time. I truly knew very little about sex and I assume that you know little too. What I can assure you is that you will regret it all your life so it's going to be much better if you will stop it and do it again when you're going to be older than 18 with a really nice guy that is going to love you all his life. I need to tell you with all the shame I'm living now that I had sex at only 14 years old and I regret it! I can't imagine if I would have sex at 11. I'd probably really regret especially since it's with a guy you most likely won't be with the rest of your life so think about it.

Rubyisthe1001

I see a lot of people have the same reaction as I have, WOW. 11 years old it’s nothing related to sex. I’ve started my period few weeks later after my 11th birthday and months later my parents explained me what sex is and etc. I may say that I knew something about sex but still I didn’t had any idea how, what, where, when and etc. I’ve been told what are condoms but I didn’t had any idea what it looked like, what to do with it and especially where to put it since I’ve never seen a penis before. In fact I never seen a penis and never learned anything about sex and other things related to sex until I started to do it myself. I think that there really should be a sex education in schools because I’ve been to such classes bun didn’t learned anything. Only at 16 or even 17 years old I’ve found out that girls can have orgasms too. People nowadays really start their sexual life waaay to early and I’m almost sure that you’ll regret the fact that you’ve started yours at 11. I don’t judge you, I do understand that you want to be older and that by having sex you are like more “grown up” but in fact you’re not, it is really silly actually. I’m 99.99% sure that it’s not your fault because you’ve heard about sex and etc but you weren’t told the consequences and precautions you need to take when you want to do it. However, I’m also sure that your parents didn’t expected that you’ll have your first sex at 11 and even though I do know that it is hard to tell them about it, you better do it. I’m just curious where did you had this party at 11 years old so you can have sex? When I was 11 I had parties… dunno, with my parents? It’s never too late to change a thing so better go and tell your parents that you’ve made a mistake, you’re really sorry (because as I see, you are sorry) and that you need their help. They will be mad (but I think they will be more shocked than mad) but they can help you! Good luck and I hope that this helps.

Madison30

oh come on everyone, I am sure that this girl didn’t wrote her post just to hear your lectures about how bad she has done. Yeah it was really stupid and she said that she acknowledge it, if she would not then she wouldn’t write it, but now, what is done is done and stop lecturing her! Here’s one thing “cleopatra” when you really want to have sex then know that there would be nothing in this world to stop it from doing it. nothing, not even your mother. However, even if you want it that hard then please be smart and use protection always! you should do it regardless of what the guy is telling you. Besides the fact that you are going to be protected against STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and unwanted pregnancy, that guy is going to see that you use your head and he would respect you. Anyway, the most important question is: do you really want to have sex? Think once again about it, if the guy told you that this would do you an adult or that this would be super cool then believe me nothing of what he told you is true. I understand, I guess you really like that guy but think about you: nobody would ever respect, accept or like you more for doing it. in fact, it would be vice versa if you’re going to continue doing it with other guys. I guess you don’t want to be called easy and cheap? Anyway, if nobody is telling you this, if nobody is forcing you to do it and if you know for sure that this is only your choice then I really recommend you to do it in secret and only with one guy. Keep it always safe and don’t do it with others! If you’re having a boyfriend and you’re sure that you want to have sex then do it only with him and only with protection. If you don’t have a boyfriend but you still want to have sex (even though I doubt about it) then wait!! It is very important! If you’re going to give your body to everyone who’s not worth it then it would end really really bad for you!