a medication to bring back my hair?

K Borella

honestly talking I really need a drug that will save not just my hair but my entire life. I started to lose my hair some years ago and I have never thought that I will arrive to have a so bad looking hair. I remember when I was younger during my teenage age I have had long, beautiful hair, it was very thick and had a very shiny color. Now I’m obliged to cut them as short as I can in order to look at least normal.

I’m 30 years old and I consider that I’m too young to have such problems.

I mentioned that I need this drug but the necessity is really a very strong one, judging by the fact that I’m going to lose my mind because of this hair problem. When I started to lose it I was around 25 and I thought that it will be okay and that soon everything will come to normal but not. After some years of disillusion I developed a depression and still can’t go out of it. I don’t know what to do and what would be the real solution to this but I really hope that this day will arrive and I’ll become healthy and happy. I don’t know what is going on, doctors didn’t diagnosed me with any disease in order to prescribe me some medicines, but I truly believe that this is something abnormal and that I have to something with it. Every day I woke up with the feeling that the things are getting worse, not just hair problem but also my depression and the fact that because of this problem I started to lose my personal life. I don’t what to have sex anymore, because all the time it seems like my boyfriend is doing this because he has a necessity and not because he wants me, and I feel disgusted about this because I feel like this is because of my hair problems. I don’t want to lose him because I know that if I’ll go ahead with this a little longer he will broke up with me.

My parents tried to help me and they support me all the time but this is not enough for me, I know it may sound a little selfish but … I can’t change my feelings so easily. If there is someone that can help me at least to encourage with the fact that there is something that I can try I’ll do this. I’m morally destroyed and now I’m ready to try everything just to feel a little bit better than I felt all this time.

Ansholy

I will start with the fact that I don’t have some good news for you, as I’m in the same condition. But there is something else that I would like to tell you and this is the fact that you have to be strong and if you aren’t able to help yourself with other problems that you have besides the hair problem, nobody will be able to do this for you girl! I mean, yes hair problem I really a big one, but this is not a problem that you are guilty of. The problem of depression and your sexual life is something that you can totally change by your own, without waiting for hair problems to be done. There are millions things that you can do in order to fascinate your boyfriend. Have you ever tried to use wigs? There are so many types and you can choose so many different colors, shapes and hair styles. Just try to do this and that’s all! Trust me your boyfriend will be in love with this thing, especially because all boys love this kind of stuff, and I think that you know very well. This will be such an interesting thing that will help not just to normalize your sexual life but even will change your sexual life level, for you and especially for him. Besides this fact, I still believe that if he really loves you and if he really wants to be with you, he will always support you and will help you to find the solution. You should try to talk with him and try to be explicit this is the best method ever. What about depression? It’s all in your head and this is a problem that you are guilty of, you have to understand things that you can control and things that you cannot. Try change your life vision, nobody tells you that it will be easy to do, you have to continue to fight for the health of your hair but also you have to continue to be positive and to live your life without making it worse.  This is quite all the stuff that I wanted to say, and I thing that you wouldn’t contradict me because unfortunately I think everyone will be agree with me! Hope you’ll be better soon.

K Borella

I really understand what you wanted to say and I know that I have to fight and to be positive, but the thing is that this is really hard for me. I have never been a very positive person, I always was realistic but when this happened it got worse to me and harder to believe and to go on. Anyway thank you for the wigs advice and I promise I’ll try it as soon as possible.

halseara

I think that you should try Rogaine. I started to lose my hair at my 20s and after some years I decided to try. I have heard about this from my friends and I was very skeptic since the beginning. I was sure that if somebody starts to lose hair this is forever and you can’t do anything to change this condition. 

The only thing that I would like you to know is that it will take some time for you to see the results that have why when you’ll start to use it, just use it without checking all the time how your hair is doing. I started to see results after 2 years. There was a second problems that emerged with having you hair grow again since the very beginning is that you have so many newbie hair on your head that you can’t even do anything in order to fix them. Anyway I think that this is worth it and you should try.

K Borella

Thx, I have never heard about this before and I’ll try for sure. It really doesn’t matter for me the problem of fixing them. This is the last thing that I’ll think of, it’s truly happiness when you look in the mirror and you understand that at least you have what to fix! Thank you again.

LaRocca1

Rogaine is good, and is cheap but I can’t be totally sure about this because I have never tried it and I don’t know if this is really something that you should try. My brother and I we have had hair problems all the time and we have tried “micro-grafting” that is not cheap and requires some money but I can guarantee you that you’ll see the results very soon.  It makes your hair grow back and never lose them again.  It’s not cheap but trust me it is worth it.

Correia

I wouldn’t recommend you Rogaine. It is effective just for a little portion of time and after some years the process of losing hair starts again. That’s why before trying something you should check out carefully. Anyways there is a thing that I would like to add to your entire story and this is the fact that with all this experiments that you are ready to do to your hair you have to pay attention as much as you can. I have had a friend that has tried a lot of medicines in order to grow her hair and all the time she switched from one thing to another one. At the end doctors told her that she developed skin cancer and that she will never be able to grow her hair back again as she have had it before. So be carefully this is your life and your health, don’t try all the things that you can read here. Some of them are truly expensive and can even affect your health very much.