Actinic Karatosis and Carac Cream

V Finn

hi everyone. I’m here because I would like to advert everyone that love to expose their body to sun to be very careful and to apply special creams before getting your tan. I was doing this wrong and now I’m paying the price for it. I was too young to understand this and to change something, and when I found out that I have skin cancer I understood that this was because of this, because I wasn’t careful. I’m 40 years old, and the first time I have passed over this was when I was 30 years old, during this time I have had many bcc’s removed from my body including also my face. Now I’m on carac cream and I started it one week ago. I can say that I see some differences in comparison with the beginning when I didn’t used it and I can say that I feel relieved and some pain that I usually got to feel now I don’t feel it anymore. Hope that soon l would see more differences and that this will help me. Stay strong and healthy, having some diseases is a very bad thing and having skin cancer is really difficult. I forgot about tan and I know that I have to forget about this for all my entire life. if you won’t want to end like me, then I recommend to take caution NOW, before you develop the issue and not after that.

DuckYou

hello dude, I don’t know how about you but in my case I have had some terrible results while using this cream. I can’t say that this is totally a disaster because it have helped me very much and at the end of the usage I have seen the difference, but as many other creams and powerful drugs it can have some side effects and this one was one of them. A couple of weeks at the beginning I have had a strange reaction to this medicine; I have had a lot of nausea and very painful sleepless nights. At the beginning when I felt bad during the night I thought that maybe it’s okay, maybe it’s because it’s working but after the nausea started I decided to talk with my doctor and to ask him, he told me that these were some side effects but I got surprised because he told me to continue the usage but with a smaller dose. E told me that after one or two weeks I need to start to see that my side effects will pass away and I should start to feel better than ever before. This was right and I’m very happy I continued the usage after approximately one month I started to feel the difference and together with my side effects my pains and skin sickness passed away too. I’m very happy that I have used it and I’m very happy I didn’t quit this before. I hope that this will help everyone that really needs it and I also suggest this cream, but take care about its side effects.

TimeTim

hello I’m 49 and I have used this cream on my light skin for some days, if I remember correctly for 11 or 12 days. The same as previous user I have had some bad side effects and I was a little bit scared. The first thing that I have had is some skin irritations and an insupportable pain. I was very scared because having an irritation in my condition was really dangerous, this made me very stressed and depressed, I hated my body and my skin very much, especially when I started to have it very irritated. After one week of using this cream I have started to have my pain worse and I thought that I would die because of the pain. My doctor prescribed me a pain killer that was compatible with my skin cream, sorry I don’t really remember the name. another awful situation was when I wanted to wash my face or to take a shower, I have had a very sensible skin and I felt all my body like a wound and like I don’t have one single part of skin that was normal or that wouldn’t hurt me so much, it feels like you are on fire and like you can’t touch your body. I think that everybody that have had at least one burn on their skin knows very well how it feels to put that part of the skin under the water, now imagine that all your body is like this and that you have to support it all the time you wanted to take a shower or when I want to go to sleep. I have some other friends that tried this cream and stopped right after they started because they felt very bad and because they really wanted to find something else. My friend John (who is now 54 years old) have had the same thing and tried to use this cream for 10 days, he told me that this was a really insupportable thing for him and that he would rather live with skin cancer than supporting this terrible pain than passing over all that experience again – that’s how bad it was. There are different situation and I don’t know if I’m happy or not about this cream, it has helped me really much but I have had some terrible experience it and I understand John very well, I don’t want to pass over this again too. maybe it would help, but be prepared to have side effects.