after sex how many days need to pass to take pregnancy test?

kristen33

Hi everybody, I'm so scared right know I can't even think straight!!! Couple of hours ago I've had sex with my boyfriend and he doesn't know what happened but he only THINKS he ejaculated in my vagina. I'm pretty sure he did it. My period is in about 5 days. My question is: how many days need to pass to take a pregnancy test??? I'm too young to have a baby and I don't know what to do, my boyfriend neither, so now I only have to pray that everything will be alright.... If my period will come, is there any chances that I'm still pregnant (I'm asking this because I'm nearly my period) Should I wait to see if my period comes or after the day it should come to take the test? Please someone help, I'm really worried!

MBernic

Hello once again kristen33, I will try to help you, but first thing you have to do is to calm down.

You can try a contraceptive pill if you both are sure that he ejaculated in your vagina, oral contraception is highly effective in preventing an unplanned pregnancy, BUT first of it you should consult a doctor to know the risks and the benefits of this pill. The test you can't take until you miss a period. You can try testing in the day you expected the period. Best is to take it after the missed period. You need to relax and not to stress out, otherwise you can have a late period just because of stress.

There is a chance that you can be pregnant and still get a period, but chances are low. Anyway, you can take a test afterwards and be sure everything is ok.

My advice is to get birth control in future if you both don't use condoms and he can ejaculate in you. Good luck to you guys and be careful further! ;)

azul

hello sweetheart, it normally takes about 2 weeks to tell if you're pregnant. It is even possible for you to have your period this time, yet be pregnant, that's a little strange i know. I don't wanna scare you, but you need to know exactly how things happen if you don't want this baby. You should go to a ginecologyst for a control. You may think of getting the second day pill (if you still have the time). Anyway, there's a great chance for you to NOT be pregnant even if your boyfriend ejaculated in you. Well, there's always a 50/50 situation. Darling, don't take this is a joke, if you will get pregnant with a baby you don't want, you will have to go through an abortion, that's the most devastating  thing a woman may go throu, at any age. If you have started your sexual life, you should take the resposabilities and consequences.

looley

You should have a pregnancy test done after if you missed your period BUT you have to be really sure that it's a truly missed period, there are cases when a period is late due to stress or being worried, diet change and many others. Usually this is the best period of taking one and it has best chances of showing you the right results. Also don't forget that HPT (Home Pregnancy Test) isn't 100% accurate so it has some chances of showing up a wrong result. That's how I used to take the test and how all my friends are taking them saying that is working just fine. Well, I suggest you the same sweety. Also you can consider every recommendation written above.

tameeka

Hello everyone, I have a message for every girl who is interested in this topic and finds out that they have an unwanted pregnancy. Please do NOT have abortion as an option. Abortion means that you are killing the baby which already exists. It doesn't matter that you cannot see him or her, the kid is already ALIVE, he already has a brain, arms and legs and a heart that is beating within two weeks from the conception, so please do not use this option. You CAN see your baby when you have the abortion and believe me that imagine is going to stay in your mind and in your heart all your life. There are people saying that abortion is O.K. but it's NOT! I was pregnant at a very early age and I never thought of having an abortion! In the worst case you can give your baby up for abortion immediately after he or she is born. Even though it's harder to have a child at an early age remember that nothing is impossible! Abortion is MURDER!

chriss90

hellooo, i want help plz!! my story: i had sex with my gf on 13th of march and everything seemed to be fine. aftert that some time she told me that she isn't feeling right. we thought that this is happening deue to her schoold tasks. but now, 3 days ago on 25th may she said that she is preganant for the baby and it is about 2 to 3 weeks... i'm really not an expert so i'm freaking out now! it is possible that after more than 2 month 15 days she will get preganant and may be about 2 to 3 weeks for baby... doesn't it mean that she got pregnant about 2 to 3 weeks ago? she said that she never had a period on april that is why she made a blood test 3 days ago and the doc said how old is the baby now.... i'm confused and i can't understand what is going on, plz some one help! im going to search information about this on other sites as well, but if you know something let me know.... thank you very and very much in advance for your help.

-Christian