anxiety disorder and sertraline

Emma9

Hi, I'm 27 and have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder. I'm afraid and do not know how to react. My doc put me a script for Sertraline.

I'm taking these pills for 2 weeks and now I see no improvements in my condition. Moreover, I heard information that this medicine may give bad effects. I don't know anyone who used antidepressants and I hope that someone can help me or share your experience with these drugs.

Thanks and stay safe.

BigBoom

Hi, I'm 27 and have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder. I'm afraid and do not know how to react. My doc put me a script for Sertraline.

I'm taking these pills for 2 weeks and now I see no improvements in my condition. Moreover, I heard information that this medicine may give bad effects. I don't know anyone who used antidepressants and I hope that someone can help me or share your experience with these drugs.

Thanks and stay safe.
Hi, this is a strong medicine, and it should be used with caution.
I have used Escitalopram, this medicine is like Sertraline and it seems helped me. Anyway, you should not change sertraline to another medication with the same effects because you may experience severe unwanted effects.
Better you can try to talk with your physician or you can try to consult another doctor.
good luck

Emma9

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm using this medicine for one month and experienced mild headaches and weakness.
Now I'm going to consult a doctor maybe to change something in my treatment.
In case someone else wants to share the experience with antidepressants will be highly appreciated.