Anxiety or not?

Ben M

I have a problem and still I don’t know how to react. This is a little bit strange for me because I’m not sure if this is something to worry about it or not. The thing is that sometimes I just got a little bit anxious and I start to feel really strange… usually happened during some life events and I thought that it’s okay to feel anxious because of this, but after just some time I realized that I started to worry about things that I have never been worried before.  Now, sometimes I feel anxious without any reason. I have invented so many theories in my head that could explain this fact but still don’t know what would be the right answer. Okay, could it be that I actually have a serious anxiety problem? Today I have been anxious because I forgot to prepare my dog’s meal.. and this start to seem strange.. how could it be? Why this happened? I have no answer to this questions, but I really what to know the truth and to start doing something to prevent or in the worst case to treat this thing inside me. I know it’s all in my head, and I’m quite sure that I can pass over this by myself, but I would like to be sure! Maybe I really need to take something really easy in order to start the process of recovery! Thank you for all the answers and support!

JJJohn

I think you need to see your doctor. Of course it could be something serious.. but maybe it is just at the beginning and maybe you have big chances to prevent it to become more dangerous.  There is no time to wait! If you are ready and you feel that you have to start doing something for it, just do it now!

I have had the same situation, but unfortunately there wasn’t anybody by my side to tell me what to do, to tell me how to react, to tell me the truth, so my problems became a serious anxiety disorder. I don’t think that we are able to tell you what to take in order to prevent it. As a treatment of course your doctor is the only one who have to do this, he should talk with you, to see your situation, you have to tell him the entire story exactly how you told us about it and after this to decide what to do.

It can also be in your head and I’m sure that some people can get rid of it without any other problems, but I think you should just be sure that there isn’t something more, than just the thing that you programmed yourself to feel like this. Don’t think that everything that happens to you, you can pass it by your own

My situation at the beginning when I started to feel like this was normal and I thought that soon everything will pass by its own. I was totally wrong because when I arrived to talk with my doctor I was at the stage of becoming crazy because of such an intense anxiety. I started to wake up during the night just because I felt myself really anxious and I couldn’t explain what is this related too. My parents repeated me all the time to calm down and that I’m just stupid because I feel myself like this. So this is way I was late in my decisions. I hope that you still have time to prevent it all.

Candepoccus

I don’t think that there is something that you should worry about.

I have had such a period in my life, when after my sister death I started to feel anxious about everything that I have done and that happened to me. I felt like everything is going to be bad, I was afraid to talk with friend and I have had a really disturbing big anxiety when I was outside with thousand of foreigners around me. I started to feel that I’m going to become crazy. After some months everything changed and I started to feel like I felt before without any worries. I think you should calm down and to understand that this is something you created in your head. Remember what made you become anxious and just late it go. Repeat it to yourself that everything is going to be okay, repeat it to yourself that what happened will never come back again and that you should go further without thinking about bad things and without thinking about the past. If the fact that you said about anxiety that happens to you’re just sometimes you should be calm. Sometime you just observe that something happened to you once and you start to think that it will happen again. Because of this thing, because you focused yourself on it, you started to feel like this. I’m quite sure that you are a little bit stressed and you need to rest a little bit.

Try to do what you love, what you want, or things that you haven’t done before or vice versa, things that you have done many times ago.

Ben M

I don’t know what to explain it’s like I feel that I’m anxious, I don’t what to go outside with my friends anymore because of no reason, But I know I feel that this is because I’m anxious, nervous and can’t explain my feeling. It’s hard to me to explain my parents and my friends why I can’t be like I have been before because they know that I have also been a really positive person, I have also been at all the parties, cheerful and full of live and desire to live.

Candepoccus

If you are so afraid about this, that the one and only solution is your doctor, just try to talk with you doctor try to tell him everything, and I’m sure that you’ll see your doctor will tell you just good news. I’m sure that after he will tell you that you are okay, and there is nothing to worry about you’ll come home really amazed and full of good vibes.