Benzodiazepines and Opiates

IAmSmith

hey everyone. SWIM has noticed that a lot of the oxy/ heroin dealers will trade for benzos. this person that I am talking about has told me that he did have tried xanax a couple of times and he has not noticed much, at least that's what he has told me and he has also said that after those trying he does not really see what people like so much about benzos. He told me that he has been coming off opiates when he has tried it and so, maybe this is the reason why he did not like as much as he thought he would? is that possible? he has said that it has only made him to feel kind of tired and a bit icky, however he was still not able to sleep…. can you say… do opiates users like benzos due to the fact that they help with the withdrawals? from as much as we discussed SWIM is also being curious as to why all of the heavy opiate users that he personally knows like benzos either. having all of that said could you answer those questions and also, how would you compare benzos to opiates? besides, I am also interested in finding out which one do you prefer from these 2 and why? thanks in advance for everything.

OrtegaBig

oh yeah, the benzos are only making SWIY feel sicker when detoxing also!! however, the reason why there are so many people who do like benzos while they are heavy opiate users it is because if they are taking them both together (I mean, opiates with benzos) then they are really enjoying them a lot, however I definitely do not recommend you (or whoever else) to do that! the reason why I don't recommend you is very simple but for finding out more about what I am talking about you simply need to go online (google) and write: opiates with benzos. you're going to be given like a million of articles of why you can't do that. but the reason why those people still do like to do so is that benzo seems to potentiate the fu** out of the opiates making the opiates effects much more intensified, and that's even if you are using some small doses of both. but then again, even if you are going to use small dosages of both drugs it is still dangerous so I would recommend you or SWIY or whoever else to keep your curiosity controlled and not to do it. trust me it is very and very dangerous to mix these 2 classes of drugs, for finding out more information, again, just go online and read why. write these 2 in drug interaction checker and you're going to see the side effects which aren't as good as it sounds. in the end of it all, if you see SWIY doing it and still mixing them then at least, please, make sure that he does know what the fu** he is doin' as this is not a game. please stay safe and don't make any stupid mistakes. I wish you good luck!

IAmSmith

but, could you or whoever else to recommend something? what would you recommend for a mix? the reason I ask is that he is still doing it and he said that he would continue doing it as he knows what he's doing so I just want to make sure that he's doing the best possible way. he said that he is usually doing 60 to 80 mg oxy when is using opiates. in regards of benzos, he said that he has access to xanax and klonopin, but no other benzos. also he asks which is the best benzo to use with oxy?

OrtegaBig

sorry, but it seems you have not read what I have said there very carefully. I am sorry but I am not going to recommend anything and I surely won't recommend you to mix anything! as I said it there, this mix can and IS very dangerous and it should be avoided! but even so, I think that even if assuming that there somehow, somewhere WOULD be someone who do recommends it then I doubt that he would do 60- 80 mg of oxy if he WAS gonna mix them which, once again, I surely recommend you not to! I assume he would start slowly with only about 20 to maybe 30 mg and also 2 purple football xanax pills ( or the equivalent to it). if your friend do want to do it (but you should better tell him to stay away) and you can't stop it then tell him to be very careful and start very slowly because once upon a time, there was a person I used to know, whose opiate tolerance has been very high and he still said that this combination that I have said earlier rocks his face off, and that's every time! now imagine what this combination of higher dosages would do to you or to whoever else who even has a high tolerance, but what to those who doesn't have it? again, all I want to say is that this can sound like it is fun, but in reality it is very dangerous so better don't do it at all, but as I said - if you can't stop him from doing this then at least tell him to start very and very slow!!!

IAmSmith

well, look, the xanax that he can get are peach colored and say that they are 0.5 mgs. he is not very sure about the klonopin, but you think that xanax is better than klonopin, yeah? anyway, he said that he is going to find out about the klonopin today! but he also asks me so I want to ask you further… does the person you knew bump the oxy as needed? and also, does that person simply eat the xanax? the person I am talking is usually snorting the oxy but I am also interested in what about the grapefruit juice?? this person I tell you about is taking grapefruit when he is doing oxy… the reason why I ask you this is that the xanax bottle is saying not to mix with the grapefruit or grapefruit juice so he assumes that oxy + xanax + grapefruit juice isn't a good thing, yeah?

OrtegaBig

ok, now look, so you can understand 2 peach xanax is equal to one purple xanax and 2 purple xanax is equal to one xanax bar. therefore it means that 4 peach xanax is equal to one xanax bar. and also, no bumping for swim, he rails all of the oxy at once and then he is railing all the xanax all at once immediately after the oxy. not sure if that's the right way to do it but at least that's what he used to do to achieve the results he wants to achieve. but please, ONE MORE TIME! That's dangerous!

IAmSmith

yeah, we do know it. he knows it too, he has read that it is dangerous to mix these 2 and that he should be careful when doing it. be he has told me that he knows for sure that those combination of drugs that are the most dangerous are usually the funniest too so he wants to see what's that. but I did have told him that he needs to be very careful and especially when he has read himself that it can be dangerous. but he said that he is not going to do it on a regular basis, just to see the effects. plus he said that he has read the symptoms of what might happen if taking them together so just in case of anything he can call the ambulance and can tell them what happens. anyway, he asks what about the grapefruit juice? should that juice be avoided too? after I've told him that he shouldn't do it then he said that he will still do it just to see so I tried to help and told him that maybe he should try 2 peach xanax and 30 mgs of oxy to start with? I mean, no more than that… that's in case he still decides to try it out which, as much as I have seen, he does wants to do it. also, he assumed that sleep must be good with this combination and I also thought that this must be true? isn't it? also he asks if there are any hangover effects afterwards?

OrtegaBig

oh yeah.. be sure about that SWIM was getting a helluva nod on this cocktail and I do know it for sure and besides, SWIM is sure that the grapefruit juice is also going to do its job and this is the reason why SWIM was used to take only half of his normal opiate dosage when he was mixing those components. but in regard to the hangover parts, well, that's no worse than just usual, maybe only a little bit of foggy feeling in the morning from the xanax and that's just about it, nothing more.

ActivaTe

and also, does that person simply eat the xanax?
</p><p> </p><p>well… look… if you started with SWIM I am just going to call him this way too… and so, I just want to say that SWIM wouldn't really suggest snoring the xanax as it does not feel too good so you just better don't and SWIM doesn't really know about the purple xanax and can't really say anything about them, however he did has said that the little orange xanax are not really feel too nice from as much as he said so better stay away from those. in addition to that, SWIM has also heard such kind of arguments both ways as to whether one is receiving the additional effect from snoring the alprazolam, some people out there are swearing to god that it is hitting them much more faster and they also said that it is also coming on much more stronger! however, on the other hand there are just other people who are saying that it is not entering the blood as easily if used nasally and plus to that it is just the drip (from as much as he said, it is extremely fucking bitter, in his opinion) running down to their throat.</p><p> </p><p>in addition to that, from as much as he said, he could not notice any difference that he would be able to remember about, but this could be from the fact that he is using just a little bit too much of them, from time to time. they are kind of evil little memory loss pills that really make you lose memory after some time of using it. however, what I really find strange is that SWIM really likes them even nowadays and that's even when he is not really able to remember if they were fun or they were not?!</p>

OrtegaBig

however, what I really find strange is that SWIM really likes them even nowadays and that's even when he is not really able to remember if they were fun or they were not?!
</p><p> </p><p>oh yeah, this is absolutely true and absolutely correct, I do know what you are talking about because when SWIM is mixing xanax with even one single shot of whiskey or just one beer, he is loosing absolutely all memory of everything what happened, LOL. I find that quite funny if you ask me :D but it is generally known that people who use such kind of meds can have a hard time with their memory.</p>

ChucK

well, first things first (those that SWIY or whoever else here thinking about such kind mixes must know) - benzos withdrawals can be much harder than an opiate withdrawal so before doing anything with benzos think about this.

now, the euphoric effect of the benzodiazepines is going away pretty quickly and this is the reason why most people are addict and they are not feeling nearly anything else only except for the hard pain when they don't take their dose. but in regards of the 'main' question or what I have understood to be the main question - the heavy opiate users (addicts) do like benzos due to the fact that they are a good ersatz when the opiates are not on the street and they need to get their dose or to take something similar to keep the withdrawals under the control.

there are some users with a lot of experiences, mixed the both substance, heavy trip. this is a very spread thing with the methadone thing and there's even an movie that from as much as I remember it is called Methadonia - in that movie they are talking about this phenomenon that occurring in the US and from as much as I think - in a lot of other countries either.

when that person who is being addicted to opiates is not able to find the dosage that he needs, the he also can use some zolpidem either, zopiclone an imidazopyridine sub division or assimilate to the benzos (which is a mistake if you ask me). the opiates is a dangerous way. the benzodiazepines are dangerous either but now… taking them both together?! I guess there is no reason for me to explain… they are heavy and extremely dangerous - you should stay away from them.

I also know people who use them both but instead of taking them together which is so dangerous, he prefers to alternate, 2 or 3 week on opiate and after those weeks, the exact same amount of time on clonazepam or valium or such stuff. in this way he says that he is able to avoid tolerance and addiction making them work longer and better.

while I have been in France, I have read there an article, in a very objective and anti prohibition web papers, about a man, when he did not find opiate, or simply finding skenan (sulfate morphine). that man was trying to find clonazepam drop bottle, a strong bear, like 8.6 Bavaria and to add 110 mg of the clonazepam on his beer and then to slowly drink it, for sure that help with the opiate withdrawal that he had.

contrast

well, swim just says Opiates for sure while with the benzodiazepines this is all mostly a love or hate thing. likes the feeling at the time, however afterward he is feeling absolutely awful (and the feeling was worse as the dosages is increasing). that person is getting a funky taste in his mouth and also is getting a very odd hunger too. afterwards he's just eating until he is getting somewhat sick and is passing out. in the end of it all, it seems that it is more of a hate than a love thing if comparing between the 2. but even so, this person is still believing that the benzodiazepines do have their place and they can be very helpful. like for example he said that whenever he is not able to sleep, he is just going to take one or maybe 2 and everything is fine. or when he is stressed out or stuff like that. plus to that, SWIM has said that he is getting anxiety when he is smoking cannabis and he has noticed that the benzos are really doing a good job in relieving his anxiety (after all, that's what they are designed to help for) on those rare occasions when he is smoking cannabis or whenever else he gets anxiety (although, without smoking, he rarely gets it).

but as for the opiates out there, he really must stop to use them anymore! for a while now he has been using different and various pharms (for some months now) and that's like every single day and only yesterday night he has realized for the first time that he is showing addict traits! and to be honest, I did have seen him and he has said that this is not funny at all… In fact, I could see that he is scared, that's really scary for him… who wouldn't be? he was already scared but then he came here and on other drug forum sites and he read about the opiate addiction and about the withdrawals from them and got even more scared. but I'm sorry for him and I would really like to help him as now I see that he is always just trying to find some kind of an reason to use those damn things and I do think that this is the first sign he's addicted. but I can tell you that this is not the only sign as a few days ago he has actually lied to somebody so in this way he could go take insufflate some buprenorphine... he has been doing this thing for the last few days now and he is doing like 3 or 4 times per day, every day… and now it is the first time when he is worried that he might be a little bit addicted even though I did have told him like a million of times that this is what is going to lead to if he won't stop…

IAmSmith

hey there. thanks for answering. SWIM is highly recommending kratom!! at the point that you are at now, you will surely have some good sized withdrawals and that is going to happen especially if your dosages that you were taking of opiates have been high too. the first time when SWIM has had the withdrawals he said that he has taken like everything that he could put his hands of just to lessen those wd symptoms. however he said that most of those things only made him feel even worse than that. I'm now talking about such stuff as weed, ghb (this one has been strange because it did helped him with everything but only except for RLS - this one even made it worse), benzodiazepines too, phenylalanine (not sure how it is correctly spelled, sorry), kava, valerian root, melatonin, DXM, 5 HTP and a lot of other things. in short - you name it - SWIM has most likely tried that too! so in the end he said that the only thing that has actually worked for him has been kratom. he said that Kratom is also addictive but that has been the only ever thing that he has taken (and he used a lot of them) and made him feel better once again, plus to that he said that getting off kratom is like a million times easier than opiates. about 5 grams of the regular old bali powder taking it one time or maybe twice per day is helping SWIM a lot to get off the opiates and to ease the pains too. he said that it is working so good that it is even lifting SWIM's mood up making him feel much better. you are most likely correct in admitting that you may be addicted to these things but I personally do think that this is a very good thing due to the fact that you do not stand any single chance of stopping and getting off them if you are not going to even admit this so that's a real problem. thanks for answers and good luck bros.