Brass poisoning effects.

CaitlynNn

Hello my dear friends, at the moment I’m very confused about my husband’s situation and I really would like to clarify or to find the most appropriate answer. I think that my husband got brass poisoned, after 1 year of observation, I can totally say that there are a lot of changes with him. First of all I noticed that he started to wail on problems like headaches, and of course I didn’t thought that he had something serious in the beginning but later it started to be a problem, the second thing that happened is the tiredness during the day, he felt tired and weak all the day and he could sleep 20 hours, wake up and feel the same - tired. This thing started to scare me but the most important thing that happened and that totally made me think that there is something liked with his ex job was the fact that he started to lose weight and to lose his hair drastically. He is just 35 years old, and no, he doesn’t have any relatives that have had the same when they were 30 years old. It looks very unnatural and there are obviously a lot of other symptoms that I didn’t mentioned, but when you put them all together you start to think that something isn’t right. He don’t feel any kind of appetite and during the day he can eat just 300 kcal and to say that he is feeling full, sometimes he told me that he felt like he is going to vomit all the food that he ate. That’s really very strange and I’m very worried about him. The hair loss and the swollen lymph are the last symptoms that I have only recently noticed. I wanted to discuss about this with a doctor since the first day that he told me that he started to lose weight and his hair but he told me that everything it’s okay and that I don’t have to worry, now I can’t wait anymore and I decided to do something, the first thing is to ask you, maybe you know something that I have to know too. Do you think that this is because of the brass poisoning? He has worked for 5 years there and I always thought that this wasn’t a good idea, but my husband assured me that this is a great job and that there is nothing to be worried about, as usually for my husband there is no worries... but I start to think that he simply avoids problems. Sometimes he had experienced another strange symptom the blockage of the left side of his face.. I don’t think that this is a coincidence, too much symptoms and things that happen together. So, I would like to know your opinion, could it be the brass poison? If not then I would like to know what do you think that it could be. I just want to be sure that there is nothing serious and that everything is alright with my husband.. Please help if you can! Thanks for everything.

BDM

If you are looking for an answer then I can provide you one. I can’t assure you that all the things that I would say below are true because I’m not a doctor but I have had the same situation and I would like just to advice you things that I have done when I found out that I was metal poisoned.  First of all, I can’t say If this is serious or not because it depends on the level of poison that he had got but for example I have had all the symptoms that you have described and now I’m fully recovered from that stage, I’m feeling perfectly fine and safe but for doing this I’ve done some things. The second thing to know is that he has to speak with his doctor immediately this is the most important thing to do. I don’t want to scare you but this poison can be very dangerous for some people and that’s why sometimes it can even provoke some cancer effects. I really think that this is not your husband situation but anyway it will be better to talk with a doctor in order to be sure that there is nothing serious. Better safe than sorry no?
Talking about my situation, the first thing that my doctor told me is to detox my body from all the poison “toxins” that my body accumulated during the year. There are a lot of things that he can do in order to detox his body but for example I prefer to sweat it out. It sounds strange but when you sweat you start to eliminate not just water but also some toxins that could be eliminated just this way. Don’t forget about the diet, a good diet today can create miracles to your or your husband’s body. Healthy eating is another good idea that can help you to start the detox process. I think that this takes the second place because I know how difficult it is for some people to take care about what they eat and healthy eating is a very difficult thing. If he can do this 2 points then he is ready to start the process. Of course besides this there are a lot of medicines that are made in order to help with the detox process and that provide a high protection to your body… I can’t recommend you any of them because as I said recently I’m afraid that he doesn’t have the same situation. It’s really important to understand what is this about and to find the right medicine, don’t try to use things by yourself, it can damage your health even more than it was before.  I have read in one book that an amazing detox thing against the metal poison is to take long hot baths or showers. Don’t ask me why because I really don’t know the explanation I just know that this somehow can help your husband going through this easier. Your husband have to eliminate more possible toxins, and I think that the best way is to exercise… he will sweat, will eliminate the toxins and obviously in addition to all of this he will be able to feel better, to get a good toned physique and to have a healthy way of living. I would like to encourage him by choosing organic food which is very good generally for our health and to drink a lot of filtered water- water is another component that is able to wash out all the negative things out of our body. Hope my recommendation will help him somehow and please talk with him about the doctor; it’s time to do something, even if you find out that everything is fine with him then it will be good for your peace of mind but in case you find that something is wrong? Better to treat it at an early stage no? I really wish that it would be only for your peace of mind anyway… Have a nice day!