Breastfeeding and pregnancy…

Dora

I think I’m pregnant but I’m not sure, either way this is not a problem for me, I love kids and I already have one. The problem is that my boy is 7 months old and obviously breastfeeding is an important thing now, the only problem is that I’m quite sure that I’m pregnant again and I don’t know how to act this time around. I have never read or heard about what can happen or how to deal with all this. It will be normal or not? to be pregnant and to breastfeed… I never thought that I’m going to have a similar situation to this.

I have all the symptoms of pregnancy, I have nausea at the mornings some weaknesses and other symptoms that I have had when I was pregnant for the first time, exactly the same symptoms. I did 2 tests and both are negative, I don’t know what to think… If I’m not pregnant then what could it be? Is there something wrong with me? I’m worried about my baby because now he fully depends on me and from the milk that I have to produce to him, I really hope that he don’t receive any bad influence from my actual situation.

Please, help me, I would like to find out what to do.. and if there are some moms that knows what could it be please help with all you know.

tameeka

If you take a mini-birth control pill while nursing it’s quite possible to get pregnant. You can control your body temperature if you want to find out more about your body and to find out if you’re prego, anyway remember that there could be some problems with your hormones, generally I think that everything it’s okay and you don’t have to worry about anything. Remember if you’re not pregnant there could be another problem, generally I think that you’re ok but remember you have to speak with your doctor and to describe everything.

Dora

I’m not worried, but I think that I am going to talk with my doctor soon, I just don’t know what to do because I didn’t expected to be pregnant now but I really hope that this is pregnancy, I don’t want to have any health problems now when my child needs me so much. it would be like I failed him… that’s what I’m worried about.

tameeka

Don’t worry, the only thing that you have to do now, is to find out what really it is. Don’t think negatively, everything will be okay I’m quite sure, just keep your calm and common sense.

Carla Stracioni

I was breast feed my son and after 4 month I found out that I’m expecting the second son, I know that’s strange and this was too quick for me but I’m okay and both of my 2 boys are okay. Hope that you are going to feel better soon, anyway, actually if you’re not pregnant think about what you usually consume, there could be a problem linked with the food that you eat or maybe some medicines that could provoke some strange symptoms, when you’re breastfeeding you are sensitive to foods too. I understand you very well that you’re worried about your boy and you’re right during the first year you have to pay more attention to what you eat, consume or what medicines to you take. Even if you take some medicines that can be taken during the breastfeeding don’t forget that they could react differently for everybody because everybody is different. Hope that soon you will find out what is that and if you’re pregnant then congratulation mommy :). Don’t forget that we are here waiting for your news and don’t ever think that you would failure your child.