bronchitis (or maybe even pneumonia)

Lucinda

Hello everyone, I have a problem that I would like to fix as soon as possible. The thing is that I usually get ill very often during the year and this is so awful. Besides a simple flu that I get during the spring season, I have to pass over bronchitis every autumn- winter season. For 3 years now I have bronchitis every time, and I knew that this will happen to me even this year too. This is the condition that I get through now. Acute bronchitis. I would like to have your suggestions and to know how to react in order to feel better and to end this problem as soon as possible. At least, I hope, that next year I’ll feel okay.

Talking about, medical aid, I have talked with my doctor during all these years, and all the time he tried to help me to fix it in the best way possible. I have tried a lot of medications, drugs, antibiotics, and I understand very well that actually this is something that isn’t that good for my body. Taking drugs all year long isn’t a good idea. I tried antibiotics when my bronchitis got acute, and other types of medication during the year that were supposed to prevent this situation, but nothing helped, and I feel exhausted. My biggest frustration and fear is not to have pneumonia, I’m scared so much about having such a serious problem. Please help me!

DanyEL

Hi there!! Judging by your situation I have to conclude that there are some things that you need to change in order to get better. I suppose that you may have a low immunity which may lead to bronchitis. In fact people react differently to low immunity, some can have respiratory problems, and other can have their hair fallen and so on. So, I have had a friend that always had such problems. After some years of troubles she decided to start a natural intervention and to help her immunity to get a normal level. You can find enormous things on internet which can help you, recopies and so on.

For example you can try Echinacea extracts, you can find them in any pharmacy I think, there are a lot and various types of medications made exactly for those who what to help their immunity system.

Besides this, you need to pass a general blood test to see if you miss something (vitamins or minerals). It seem to be a strange thing, but trust me a lack of calcium or some essential vitamins will bring your body to feel that bad and to have troubles in fighting some illnesses.

krazy008

Before suggesting something I would like to ask you if you are a smoker. The thing is that I have had the same thing and during one year I felt really bad, have had bronchitis and other various illnesses then my doctor told me that I have a kind of bronchitis that usually smokers do. This is an important thing, because this means that you have to change your life style.

Lucinda

Hey, thanks for advices and for taking this really serious. About the question you asked, no, I’m not a smoker and I have never smoked before. I know about that type of bronchitis but this is not my situation.

Getitup

Judging by all the info that you provided here, and all the comments, I’m supposed to think that maybe you have a bacteria that couldn’t be treated with normal antibiotics that you find in pharmacies. In fact, there are situations when you need to go in a lab to pass some exams and to see what kind of bacterium provokes that kind of reactions. After this your doctor will be able to provide you the right type of antibiotics that made to kill that bacterium. I can’t understand why after 3 years of such problems, your doctor didn’t tell you to go to a lab. This is a normal process.

Lucinda

Thank you for the info, I have never thought about this, and I didn’t know that there is such a possibility. I thought that having bronchitis is something usual and I thought that this is treated equally for all people.

Getitup

Actually no! And all doctors know this thing. Here are many other things that have to be taken in consideration. But no worries, you’re not the first person that passes through such a thing. I think that doctors often forget about this. So this is the thing that you have to do now, to talk with your doctor and to remind him that if he isn’t able to help you with this problem, the are some lab tests that you can do in order to find out the real problem!

So bronchitis is not that simple. And you’re right you have to pay attention because there is a high possibility that it can pass to pneumonia. There is also a possibility that the thing that you have is actually pneumonia but a chronic one that reacts like bronchitis and that’s why your doctor isn’t able to help you. There is another procedure that you can do in order to trace out if this could be pneumonia or not. Anyway I think that is more likely to be a bacterium. Find out that kind of bacteria is this.

After this, when you’ll feel better, I think you should do some things for your immunity too. If there is a bacterium this means that your body has big problems in fighting the bacterium, so I agree with the fact that immunity is something serious, and every kind of illness starts with a low immunity system.

Lucinda

Thank you very much! This is the info I was waiting for and I’m very happy that you helped me! I hope that soon I’ll come back with better news!

Getitup

Wish you a good luck, and hope that there is nothing serious with you. So please don’t forget to write back what is the problem, I’m very curious if I was right!