Can anybody help?

PekyG

Not so long ago my gynecologist said that it is possible for me to have endometriosis. This news made me sad and I started to think about this all the time. First of all I asked myself if I could have nausea because now is the 3th week when I’m constantly spewing. I don’t feel my stomach hurt, this nausea is not provoked by sick on my stomach or something like this, but it gives me an awful feeling. My doctor said that it could be possible but I would like to know if anybody here has had something like this ever before, nausea and this beastly feeling of pain due to endometriosis? 

Melina

After some tests and some visits to my doctor she finally had a diagnose for me and said that I have endometriosis (unfortunately). Right after that the doc prescribed me on 2 different kinds of bc pills but whenever I took them I was always feeling very sick. After few weeks of taking them I could not resist and told the doc to discontinue using it. After that she recommended to do a surgery and agreed. She did the surgery and it seemed to help quite good. After the surgery he told me that I should have 3 Lupron injections: My nightmare came out to be true: those injections made me sick too. It wasn't a a good experience at all. Lately, on my last visit to her he told me that I should use the Nuvaring. This one also doesn't work properly: I am always nauseous and I'm tired of feeling this way. I don't really know if it's the Nuvaring or the endo but I don't know how much I'm gonna resist this way. My dr doesn't think it's from the nuvaring because there are no other reports of nausea as a side effect from Nuvaring. Therefore, I assume that it's endo responsible for all of this. Anyway I really want to get rid of all of this overall sickness. Pains, nausea feeling, sick feeling and so on. I really want to make them stop. This month I've felt so bad that I had to miss from my work. It's really hard to deal with it. I hope you're doing better than me...