Cant lose weight...

OuTNumbereD

Hi. I have a very strange situation and I really don’t know how I should react to it. When I started to work out in a new gym they hooked me up to machines and other stuff to test my body fat, the water and everything that I needed and the doctor that was there (he was really a real doctor) was very surprise of my results. He said a very strange thing. He said that basically my body, my organism burns 3400 calories a day. Then I asked the reason why I can’t lose weight. He said that the reason is that I don’t eat enough, so my metabolism is always low, like he is sleeping. To be sure of this he did this test twice, but the result was the same. So everything was correct. I’m not obese; I just want to get rid of my body imperfections. The problem is that I have no luck in doing this, no matter what I’ve tried. First of all I have tried to do everything what the doctor said and I also tried to intake my calories up. The problem was to eat well, I mean healthy food, another problem is that I get tired quickly and also I sluggish when I eat too much food. No matter how I plan my meals for example 5 times per day or 3 times per day. Is there a solution for this problem? What should I do? 

Bedeencion1980

Hi, I think that if you really want to lose weight and to stay healthy (what is very important) you have to plan your daily workouts and food consumption. In my opinion the fastest way to lose weight is to eat food that contains the minimum percentage of fat. For example consuming for some days nothing but white rice. The white rice has zero fats and big amount of protein which is good when trying to lose weight. In just 1 week of eating just white rice you can lose 20 lbs. My advice is not to use spices or salt. Generally salt is not good for health and is considered and enemy when trying to lose weight. Also don’t use oils neither almond oil nor coco nut oil. Oh yes, the thing that I like in this 1 week diet is that you can eat as much rice as you want, so you don’t have to starve yourself in order to lose weight or to skip dinner. After this week I recommend you to eat fruits and vegetables. It is preferable to eat fruits that contain vitamin C (oranges, strawberries, kiwis) and other fruits. You can also add some spices to your rice or vegetables but is preferable to use natural herbs to condiment your food. don’t forget about the exercises. The more you exercise the more weight you’ll lose. Keep trying even if it is difficult to you.

I know that many people don’t want to try this diet because they don’t like rice and they prefer to starve their selves. This is not correct, so forget about this and just try to eat healthy. Trust me it works. Hope you’ll get your results.

E

easydayz

Phentermine (K-25) is an amphetamine medication used to suppress appetite. It can help weight loss by decreasing your hunger or making you feel full longer. Phentermine is also available in a combination medication for weight loss (Qsymia).
Like other prescription weight-loss drugs, phentermine is intended to be used as part of an overall weight-loss plan. It is indicated for people who are obese, and who have failed to lose enough weight with diet and exercise alone — not for people who want to lose just a few pounds