Cholinergic Urticaria...

lumbagio42

Hello everyone, I'm 20 years old male and I am diagnosed with cholinergic urticaria for about 3 years already and it doesn't run in my family: I'm the only one diagnosed with this. It's manifestation is very small lumps in diameter about 3 mm only that appears all over my body when I get hot, for example and usually it happens when I exercise. Whenever I do it, or I when actively working out I heat up and then these lumps appear within 10 minutes. I have a tingle, itchy feeling before these red lumps all over my body: my face, my neck, my chest, on my stomach and almost everywhere. The doctors gave me some medicines and already tried several of them but no use. I tried hydroxyzine and it worked out fine - I had not a single itchy feeling or a single lump at it wasn't matter how much I exercise but it has a side effect: my concentration is getting very fuzzy and I was feeling like a walking dead - I couldn't normally socialize so I had to get off it. I've tried other medicines but they won't work. Now I'm on zyrtec for about 3 months but it doesn't fully work. I don't have the outbreak of the lumps but I still have the itchy feeling and also I have redness on my face around my nose. The doctor said that is caused due to the histaminate. I'm generally healthy and I do not have allergies to food, soap or dust (like most common causes of allergies) but only to hot temperate, I can get the break out without sweating, only when it's hot! I'm sick already of getting all kind of drugs I really want a cure, once and forever, that's why I'm going to see another dermatologist from another city. Someone ever had this? Please help, I will be very happy if you have an answer.

SAM

Hey, I'm 21 years old and I'm having cholinergic uriticaria too and I think that's because I used to sweat very easily as a child so that might make it worse now. Well it started some months ago in this winter and I'm very pessimistic now seeing that you have it already for 3 years. It is very hard for me dealing with it because summer is soon and I already have outbreaks of these small lumps and the unbearable itch. I don't know what I'm going to do in the summer time. I guess I won't get out of my house at all. It gets worse by heat, sweating, stress and even simple hot food. I hope that I will find soon a good remedy for it but, as I said, I'm very pessimistic now seeing your post. Now I'm on zyrtec too but it doesn't work as good as I expected. Now I'm forced to exercise at home because of the unbearable itch and the skin I have when there's an outbreak. I will try to find out some natural treatement and maybe I'll be able to help you too. Who else is having something like this? Someone can help?

40TeCH

Hello guys, I work as an acupuncturist and I know that acupuncture can work very well to relieve the symptoms you're having. I know very well that it is underlying causes of the cholinergic urticaria. If you're going to find a treatment that focus on the root of constitutional causes you can prevent it from improving the issue and to prevent future outbreaks of this thing. I have read about this a while ago and I know that urticaria is appearing only when the body has some constitutional weakness. You should seek the root of what is causing it if you're in the late stage of urticaria or you can try acupuncture and this is going to help. I know people suffering from this and I know that this isn't a pleasure to have it. Hope my information helps you somehow.

Emily

Hi people, I really would like to know more about this thing since my mother is suffering from these heat hives. Doctor said it is Cholinergic Urticaria... I don’t know what should I do for her because she’s suffering from this disease for almost past 9 months now. It’s really hard looking at her suffering from it. She’s getting depressed later and I’m afraid that soon she will have to take anti depressants as well. Since all this started doctor prescribed Ayurveda and 9 months of taking this drug it has provided no positive results to be seen. We’re just spending our money each month and our time. After so much time seeing no positive results we’re losing our hopes that someday everything will be alright. As it once was. Please someone suggest what should we do. Do you think that an acupuncturist would help us? Maybe you know some other drugs and medications that works. In general, is there someone who ever had this thing and got rid of it? I really would like to hear your story and your experience. Until now, thanks for everything.

Bear14now

Hello everyone. I am also having chronic urticarial too and I know for sure that this is getting worse and worse by some hot food, if I’m sweating, by heat and not in the last place, by stress too. In the past I have tried a lot of histamines and I noticed that zyrlex has been working pretty fine. but, in case you really want to have all of them removed (in case it is a pretty big problem for you) then you should really try the other’s guys recommendation: acupuncture. This is extremely and extremely effective. This is going to remove no less than 90% of it but pretty often it is removing all 100% of them. but, besides the acupuncture that has already been mentioned here, I can also advise you another extremely effective remedy which is homeopathic medicines. Trust me, trying them will make you to have your lives back again, would make you to enjoy life again.. I know what I am talking about. My personal remedy is including (I am mentioning my personal remedy because each one of them is individualized) the ribes nigrum, apis mellifica, histaminum, viola tricolor (each one of them 3 to 4 times a day) and formidium d6 (one ampul of 1 ml a night). I am trying this remedy myself and it keeps the itch as well as the hives away, believe me that you won’t even believe that something like cholinergic urticarial has ever happened to you. you won’t even feel or have anything and you are going to enjoy life again. believe me I have gone through it, I didn’t wanted myself to do anything. I just wanted to get rid of this. and when I finally got rid of it… oh my god I was so happy.

Oh yeah, one very important thing I have almost forgot to mention it is that it is all natural, these medicines are all only natural and that is why you don’t have to be afraid of having some other health declines or side effects or some negative effects at all. you need to try it and then you are going to regain the control in your hands. I really really hope that this is going to help you.