Constant feet vibration

nokian

I’m 21 years old generally healthy man and I’ve never had any leg surgery or major hit (especially in recent time) but for couple of days I have this annoying feeling alike vibration of my feet. I don’t know how to explain to be clear. It continues for about 5-10 seconds and it stops for some seconds and then once again. I don’t know how to escape from it or to stop it definitely. It happens frequently when I’m laying down or when I sit still and in these moments I have to shake my leg because it gets really annoying. What could be responsible for this, what’s causing it? I want to escape so badly from it because it feels like I have an invisible cell phone in my legs (or it’s attached to my legs). I feel no pain meantime this vibration or any other time, but still it’s a real problem for me. Can someone advise me where I need to go to get an expert consultation? Is this something usual? Anyone heard/ had this? Thanks

Twords

Hey nokian have you figured out what is this and how to escape from it? I have the same thing, the EXACT same thing as you described in your post and its rather strange. It start vibrating for about 5 seconds too and then stops for 5 seconds and then again starts to vibrate and so on and only my right foot, my left one I feel normally. I have no pain and I'm sure that no tingling sensation, it vibrates like a cell phone. It's the strangest thing that happened to me ever. Very odd. Who knows what's going on? I'm not diagnosed with any neurological disorder and also I don't have any known allergies. I have this for approximately a week already and it freaks me out. First time I thought that I'm too tired and it will pass, but now I start to panic because of it. By the way I'm 20 years old.

Bourne SS

I never thought someone has it too. For about a week now I have this feeling too. Right now I feel me right foot vibrating like it has a cell phone inside, or like it’s attached. It’s very annoying… It vibrates approximately 5 seconds then it stops for five seconds and then once again. I’m not having any tingling sensation it vibrates continuously, it doesn’t stop whatever I’m doing. I’m a little scared and concerned how long it’s going to continue like that?? Certainly I went to my doctor but he couldn’t say what is that so I have an appointment now to a neurologist. I really hope he can help me or maybe someone here can help? Thanks everyone in advance.  

macintosh

guys, same thing is happening to me, vibrating in my right foot, no pains or major discomfort, very weird. for about two months my left foot started to vibrate too. it comes for few seconds... then goes away for few seconds, then again the same and so on. its stopping for few hours (or even for a whole day) bun then once again. i have this problem for long enough already and i still can't figure out what is this. of course i have visited a doctor. still nothing... i will share what i've got from him. so, he took some blood to test what can affect nerve signal transmission such as calcium, thyroid and many others. i don't remember them all. eveything was normal... now i'm going to have a mri test done and then a spinal tap but i'm almost sure that they won't find anything, i guess i'm just really disappointed. now i'm trying to take multi vitamins and to watch my diet, maybe something will help. i'm 26, healthy and physically and mentally. anybody who gets a clean answer please post to help us all. best wishes !