DaVinci Total Hysterectomy Pains

Whined

I had a DaVinci hysterectomy it was complicated to deal with it. It caused to me so much pain that you can’t even imagine.  I had this terrible pain on my left ovary since the surgery. At the beginning I felt some pain just during the night but after some days the pain become constant almost all night and all day. My doctor prescribed to me Tamadol and I’ve been taking it very long time but without changes. The pain was becoming bigger and worthier. There were those nights when I couldn’t even sleep normally because of that pain. After the surgery I started to feel again the pain where before the surgery was my ovary.  My doctor is trying to do something in order to distance this pain but it is useless. I knew from the beginning that there was something wrong. I was scared about doing the surgery and now I understand why. I understand that I had no choice but now that even after the surgery I have this pain I feel myself useless and helpless.

I’m also very disillusioned because before the surgery my doctor sad that it will be less painful and that I’ll have no problems with the recovery and also that there is no need of drugs. Since the surgery that was 5 months ago I fell myself bad and I have heavy pains almost all the day  and besides all of this my doctor prescribed to me during this 5 months 4 or 5 different kinds of drugs. I’m very disappointed. I’ve lost the confidence in myself in others and also in the fact that I can recover myself and feel good.

I don’t know even what to do or with whom to speak. I have been searching in the internet for something and actually all the stories that are similar to mine had happy endings. So I feel like nobody understands me.
I had also some problems some years ago with my uterus because of tumor but I had o pain. Now I even don’t know what to think. I always was predisposed to pains even when I had my menstrual years. It was horrible and insupportable to me. But I never thought that I’ll reach my menopause and that during my menopause I’ll feel other kind of pain. I’m trying to find a new gyn because I think that my gyn is not so competent he can’t even explain normally why I have these problems. My friends told me to write here and to try to get more info and more options. I actually don’t want to do a laproscopy so that’s why I’m searching for someone that understands my situation and that can help me to get rid of all this. Pleas help me who can I’m really disappointed and just want to clarify what’s happening to me.