Differences between Methadone and Hydrocodone

Prow

So well, I think that what you are describing up there is quite exactly the same of what it is happening to a person who is using already way too much of an opiate substance. I honestly think that it has absolutely nothing at all to do with your body having a bad reaction or whatever to the drug, I mean it is not such a thing that your body can’t accept it because although yeah, we people do differ a but, it is impossible for a person to be reacting so badly to a substance that normally nobody should react that bad. And it is also not the fact that the drug itself is a bad one, it is simply the fact that the dosage has been way too high (it is not your fault, by the way, if your doctor has prescribed you that much as you’ve just been following his instructions).

I’ve just been thinking that I need to mention this thing here so people could read it (after reading your post) and do not think that methadone is doing this to all people all the time. every symptom that you have described up there (such as vomiting and dizziness etc.) it is exact those symptoms that people are getting when they are using way too much of any opiates. This is the phenomenon that means that a person took too much of it. I’m quite sure that if you would have lowered your intake you would have been much better.

Texplass

so guys, what do you think, it is hydrocodone better than methadone for recreational use or not? I ask this for good intentions, not trying to get high here. 

Neveraing

Oh yeah, it is true, methadone does not produce so much of euphoria than hydorocodone and it is also extremely terrible when you are trying to get off of it. hydrocodone does provide a more high effect and it is less terrible to get off of it. but hydrocodone does not last long in terms of pain relief and you cannot take it if you have any liver issues.

Anniand

In response to Tex Plass: hey there, we don’t know if you have good intentions or not but whatever the case recreational use it is not something that we want to discuss here on this forum board, it is a bad habit that we do not encourage and it keeps the baddies off of this site.

So well, methadone is not going to give the user any euphoria unless you are taking some really huge amounts of it. I personally have been on this specific medication for more than a year now and I am feeling absolutely nothing only except for the pain that decreases dramatically in the time the medicine is working well for me (and by the way, for those who are interested I was on 10 mg of methadone and as I have said – it dramatically reduced the pain which means that 15 mg of methadone, I guess that in most cases, it would be already too much). so well, for those people who have never used methadone and what if they are trying to get high on this medication? oh well, they are usually won’t get any high feeling due to the fact that most likely they are going to end up overdosing on it. I personally have heard of some people using 100 mgs and even rarer but more 150 mgs and they are saying that they can feel truly feel it at such dosages… but oh my god… please. I definitely don’t recommend you to do so. I said that by warning you NOT to do so and that this is indeed a death sentence for somebody who has ever used it in the past. And even for some who did. Sometimes a death sentence can be using 50 mgs of it, not talking about 100 mgs and 150 mgs. I honestly think that people died from taking this medication while trying to get high on it. I am serious guys… you should not play around with medications that you don’t know anything about them, and especially methadone that’s a synthetic opioid. You’ve got to know that bad things does happen! Methadone is building up in your system and it stays there and in case you are using about 40 mgs per day (plus or minus, but I hope minus…), by the third day you are actually having more than that in your system. I mean… I do know this sounds strange or whatever but even though I am using 40 mgs per day, I am most likely having anywhere near 55 mgs or so in my system at absolutely any given time (though I’ve never taken that much).

As I have already said, this medication is definitely nothing that you would want to play around with and it is up there with Fentanyl as far as overdosing goes. Better go have an rum and coke, that’s a lot much more safer and it is going to do you good and better for your pain. Lol. I wish you good luck and hope you’ll guys get through it. anyone who’s looking for high feeling: rum and coca cola is a lot much better!