Dr. Bernstein diet..

foade

I have started to have my diet and of course I have a question that usually people ask when they are interested about some diets. I love this diet and I know that this consists of 00 calories per day and the injections. I started to do these 2 weeks ago and I lost 6 lbs in 6 days. I’m really happy about this diet. The only thing that makes me really worried is that I have heard some days ago that there are so many people that have tried this diet, they lost their weight but after they finished using the injections they gained all their weight back. This would be really a tragedy for me, I have tried so many diets and I have found about this one which it’s amazing. I really hope that this is not true and that I have a chance to lose the weight that I want without having any bad consequences. All other diets weren’t helping me and if I would gain my weight back after I finish this diet then all my hopes are lost. Any helpful insights?

miranda2

I’m sorry girl, but this is possible. First of all you have to understand that all the diets that includes something like losing weight too quickly is very bad for your health. In fact when you lose weight very fast your body feels very stressed and when you start your normal life it’s like returning to your past or even bad because your body is stressed. Besides this I have heard about other issues. I have some friends that tried this diet and they explained that the only thing that they gained from this sacrifice is a nasty pale skin, the skin looked grey color and they seem to be tired all the time. This happens when there is a lack of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that you need and this have a big influence to your skin, your hair, nails, after some time you’ll observe that your general situation is becoming worse and worse. Remember that in order to lose weight to have the results that you want and to maintain a healthy body and skin you have to lose 2 or 3 pounds per week this is the maximum. My other 2 friends confirmed me that when you stop this diet you put in weight. This is a kind of diet that you have to use or all your entire life or to avoid it. Try a healthy diet instead of this for example for a year, I recommend to change your life style and to eat healthy all your life, this is the only mode to achieve your goals without any negative consequences. You can use this diet further if you want, but in this case I recommend you to have a doctor near you, just in case…