Ephedrine someone?

Alexis696

Trying to get the old ephedrine but every day that passes by… I feel that there is no way I can find them. I remember the old days, back to some years ago when if you had to buy ephedrine you could find it as mini thins which was considered to be the straight ephedrine.  As far as I know the production of mini thins in medical fields stopped as soon as they found out the mini thins that were used to be considered the real ephedrine started to be used as an add to produce meth, so they started to add something in the usual ephedrine components to stop this. The thing is that I’m really sad about the fact that they were removed out the pharmaceutical shelves and I really need to know with there is a chance that I can find them in order stores, the old version of a real ephedrine. To make you understand my position, I can only say that I have tried the new ephedrine proposed on the market and I’m so disappointed because it doesn’t work on me as it is supposed to do. Can I receive any help?

Therchappog1441

I understand you very well, I used to take them in school during my games, and this was the best alternative for weight loss and muscle gain. I used to live on them, I know that it isn’t the best thing that I decided to do, but I can’t deny that they were the best. The next college years continued with a lot of changes which implied the administration of ECA stack which was the best alternative to mini thins during college football. They pumped me up like crazy and had amazing practice or amazing game. However I must warn you that the crashes afterwards were quite annoying to be honest as they were… big… to say so. However I was still living on them for lots of years. ECA stack has greatly helped me for energy boost and fat burn even after college while I was still working out. Unfortunately I can’t get my hands over it now, lol, which makes me be an unfit old guy. oh.. I would do so much to somehow force myself to go to gym now.

deidaru

I don’t know how other people think but to me those eca stacks are really good. I am using it for getting extra energy and for their fat loss effect when I am cutting for my bodybuilding reasons. However I must warn you people, in case you are being sensitive to stimulants then it can make you feel quite sketchy because it is a quite potent stuff. But in my opinion, besides that this is a true godsend product, especially for people with needs like mine. As an alternative I can also say about clenbuterol, it is another very good one which is working very and very well for energy as well as for fat loss, so I do recommend. Maybe this will help?

Alexis696

Oh wow… I would really like to find out where are you able to get the ephedrine these days? I know that people used to take them in the past very easily, but not it is hard to find some.

weewoo

Well, with all of the legal methamphetamines that they gave the middles class through the 50s – 70s… I am thinking that somewhere in the late 80s or so, they have declared war on anything that is reminding them of the drug that has been killing people by the millions then. However, I just think that it has been a pretty pointless attack, just like the state wide bands of shipping you are seeing right now. I’m truly mad about this because you give some jackasses in the congress a little bit of power and the next day they wake up thinking that they are going to save the freaking world by that. Mean in the time that people are dying all over the darn place… people who are having no jobs, no houses and so on and so forth. this is why I say that we need to vote the assclowns out and get them down as this is the reason why you and nobody else is not able to get your drug… again, sorry if that’s mean but that’s the way I am feeling about it.

Megan Thre

So well, I am living in Canada and the good thing is that I am able to get it in supplement stores here… truth is that I can only get it in 8 mg doses, but that’s still fine. if you want then I can write you a supplement site that I am using which is carring eca, just write me and I will tell. They also might have ephedrine and who knows, maybe even other stacks as well? Maybe they even have some in states. Will see.