feel like i'm getting needles when i'm warmed up

Harry66

Hi everyone, I have a problem and I would like to find out some solutions for it. so, the problem is that for the last 2 months, every single time that my body is warming up a little bit (like for example I’m in a warm room, or I am having too many layers of clothes on me (and this is a problem too as winter is coming), if I am having a heat level in the car at a normal setting, or maybe I’m feeling flustered or even embarrassed) I am getting a strange, sharp and pretty painful needle pricking feeling (it is quick, but it is still very uncomfortable) and I am getting it across some random areas all over my back,  the back of my upper legs as well as on my underarms. I need to mention it again that this feeling of a needle getting in me pretty quick, however it is painful and I don’t like it. I don’t know how to explain it better but to make you understand what I am feeling it is like somebody is stabbing me multiple times repeatedly with a needle all over those places I have mentioned. The problem is that this sensation would not stop as much as I stay there. one time I was curious on how much it would be like that and it didn’t stop until I would cool myself down and I can do it only if I am taking a cold shower or if I am going outside of that warm place somewhere in a cold weather or something.

Of course I went to my doctor and I have told her about this situation. We used to call her family physician. I have told her but I didn’t had any answers on how to stop this or what is this in general. otherwise I wouldn’t be here writing this post. So, when I have visited her and told her about all these things she said that this is pretty interesting and that’s something that she has never dealt with in the past, but there’s nothing impossible. So I have had a blood work and then told to wait for the results. the results were fine and that is why she said that most likely this is a normal and “natural as she said” reaction of my body to heat in general. But, I am very sure that this is not “normal” and even for me. usually I am not reacting to heat like that. as I said, this only started a few months ago. oh yeah, this thing has happened to me one time a lot of years ago, however, the thing is that I’m not remembering on how it went away. I guess that most likely it simply disappeared. I am receiving this feeling at least one time per day but obviously sometimes even more. besides the fact that it is constantly bothering me physically it is also bothering me mentally. I would really really like to make it all stop. Please, any help would be very appreciated. Is there at least one person who does have any information on what this could be and even more importantly, what I can do in order to make it disappear once and forever?? Thanks a lot.

Quiroz

Yeah, the same thing is dooming me for the last month or so. I don’t have any ideas on how to face it… sorry. What I can do in order to get rid of it?? if you are going to find some answers please share this information with me. I’m going to do the same. Oh yeah, I also wanted to add to all of that that I am also able to notice some really tiny bumps on my arms whenever I start to have this thing and they are going away as soon as my body is cooling down. if there is anybody who has at least one idea or anything then let us know. At least a hint or something. And, my doctor also seemed to be useless. He doesn’t know how to deal with this. please, this is very important. as the previous user has mentioned, winter is coming and there’s a lot of times when I would warm up. in fact, I don’t imagine what would happen if the same thing would happen in summer…

drann

To be honest I’m not even sure if I am having the same problem as you or something else. In fact I do believe that it is the same kind of problem but it is worse for me. that’s because the first user said that he had this problem for about one time a day and the second user seemed to agree with him. Well, this thing is happening for me to be as many as about 10 or so times a day. also, I am having this thing for approximately one year or so and I’m wondering now if it would ever go away. I’m only 15 years old and I really don’t want to live with this for the rest of my life. I have also noticed those white and tiny bumps that are appearing all over my upper body whenever I am under of some heat exposure. But the main problem aren’t those little white bumps, the biggest problem I have is that feeling like there are thousands of needles that are constantly pricking me on the skin. That’s a real problem especially when you feel it so intense and you are having it lots of times a day. I’m barely able to do something. Please, I’m begging you all to write down a response because this is a very big problem and I really need some help.

DonDon

Yeah yeah yeah! I am having the exact same issue and I also don’t know how to cure it. I thought that maybe there is something with the weather? I mean my problem also started a couple of weeks ago. it seems that the winter is coming so this problem is occurring for many people. I am frustrated, whenever my body is heating up a little or if I am out in the sun the my body is feeling the same as you: like some needles are poking me. besides, this is very similar like I am having an allergic reaction because I have a lot of red dots all over my arm, my back, my chest and everywhere else on the body. I’m not sure why you’re not having it everywhere but I do. anyway, the thing is that I do have a problem that I want it cured. What I have noticed is that whenever my body is sweating, everything is going away. I can say that even the pain is pretty weird but honestly… I want to get rid of it so damn much. as somebody else said. I only have it for a few weeks and I’m already going crazy… if this is going to be there for one years I would lose my mind completely. Any hints somebody, please.