Girl name

samigget

Hello everyone, my name is Angela and I’m pregnant. My husband and I are waiting for our first girl and she is very important to us. I know that some of you will say that all the babies are important and you’re right but the thing is that we tried to have a baby for 4 years unsuccessfully but this time it happened and we are very happy.  My pregnancy now is 35 weeks and I decided to think about the name. We have thought for a long time and I would like to hear what kind of ideas can I find here on this forum, so please if you have any pretty and good ideas you’re welcome, I would like to choose the best one. Thanks a lot!

halfie

Hi Angela, first of all let me congratulate you with the baby and I’m very happy that now you can have a baby and I can imagine how really happy you are. I have had the same problem with my husband but now we have 3 girls and we are very happy. I’m expecting my son and I’m so glad to know that I can have another baby. So talking about your question, I’ll share here the list of names what I consider that are the best and I hope that it will help you.

Skyla, a good name I think that the sky sent her to you two. There are also such names as Kira, Elle, Summer or Autumn if you are going to have her in either of these seasons. Kym, Kyla, I one adore these names my second girl name is Kyla. By the way my girls names are Carla, Kyla and Shiloh the last name is the name of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt little girl. I hope that you’ll love some of these names. Wish you the best for all 3 of you.

ElbaSolo

Hey I can also add some names that I really love: Karis, Paige , Pam or Palm really good names, if you would like to give her a name that would be linked with you situation you can use Paradise or Love, I know that that they are a little bit strange as names but I consider that they are the best ones. Ondine  beautiful name, Tara, and I also love names with M don know actually why, such names as, Mia, Maya or May I think that they are beautiful. You can also use some foreign names, I love Italian ones such as Michela or Micaela, also Federica or Eleonora, Francesca is another interesting name another good one could be Irene.  I’ll share also my sisters favorite names: Cora, Gloria (linked with your situation), Violeta, Malia, Delia, Iris, Juliana, Izabella or Bella, Eva and Savannah. Hope we helped you.