Gout diet

HayleySutt

Hey guys not so long ago I have found out that I have a gout disease and that I have to change my life style in order to cure it and to start a new healthy life. It has become a very important thing for me, and I decided that this will always be on the most important thing for me, my health. I asked so many people about gout diet and about what to eat in order to feel healthy, but I got so many different opinions, that at the end confused me much more than at the beginning, some of people told me that I have to eat “seeds” for example and others told me that I have to avoid them totally. At the end I still don’t understand that those who have gout disease know for sure what they have to eat? I’m confused and I decided to ask for help online.

Can somebody help me please? I really need to start this diet as soon as possible I don’t what to wait but I don’t know how. Can somebody explain me better what I really have to eat and what would be better to avoid? Is there somebody who keeps this diet?? I would appreciate any information!

aNNaJa

First of all let me mention that I’m really happy that there exist people that really care about their health, and are ready to do everything in order to correct their health situation. There are a lot of people that have gout problems but they don’t think about this seriously, and don’t do anything in order to change their situation. There are a lot of things that you have to know but I’ll try to answer to your questions. First of all I understand very well why you feel confused. Unfortunately there really exist a lot of people with gout problems that think that are going on the right good diet, and at the end they complain about the fact that the gout diet didn’t helped them. If you want your diets to work then remember to include in your diet a low-gluten diet and the low-purine diet. It helps you very much to eliminate toxins and to clean the entire body. Secondly this is important because it raises the immune system, and this is very important for recovery.

There are a lot of foods that are prohibited but I’ll try to share the most important ones.Bouillon, dried legumes, heart, herring, kidneys, liver, different meat extracts, sardines, sweetbreads, tomatoes, dry beans, mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, asparagus and others. Remember that you have to eliminate also different drinks such us high calories ones and sodas. Eliminate also beverages high in carbs such us (cereal, butter, cereal products, low-fat milk, ice cream, fruit juices, eggs, cocoa, tapioca vegetables, white bred white rice and yogurt. I know that t seems to eliminate quite all the basic ingredients/ foods that we usually eat, but I think that it’s worth it. It’s better to avoid eating something and to receive your health back.

There are some lows that you can follow in order to eliminate the difficulty to stay on this diet. First of all remember that you have to drink a lot of fluids, and this mean that you can drink your favorit tea, or if you prefer water then drink a lot of water. Secondly, is very important to increase the consumption of vegetarian based proteins and at the same time to reduce the calories intake, this doesn’t mean that you have to eat during a day just 500 cal it means that you have to be able to eat what you have in your diet list and to eat with moderation. Alcohol and other bad drinks are strictly prohibited also you have to avoid beer; this is not the best thing for you in this situation.

I’m quite sure that there will be somebody that will disagree with  all my post and will contrast me about this, but I recommend you to hear all the options and at the least to do a list with foods that are quite equal for everyone. Stay focused and always encourage yourself for what you do and encourage to the future compilation of the diet. Remember that this is a special diet, that helps you to maintain the weight that you desired but the most important is that it cares about your health.