Having uterus cervix pain

AAAbey

Hey, for the last couple of days I have some intense pains coming from my uterus or cervix. I can't say for sure from where exactly the pain comes since I'm not a doctor and I haven't been to one. The pain is constant and it gets really unbearable when I'm in a car and I hit some bumps. It shoots from my butt all the way up and it makes me jump whenever this is happening. The pain comes almost like cramps where I can usually feel them during my menstruation, but I've had my period about two weeks ago and I didn't noticed anything abnormal, I've had normal discharge and not very much of anything, it was an usual, typical menstruation. Now I'm forced to take a pill which usually helps me during menstrual pains. Also I have these pains during sex. Whenever we have sex I have pretty bad pains from it and I'm unable to enjoy it. When my husband goes in deeply I'm experiencing really bad pain hurting me badly that's why I think that the pain comes from the cervix. My husband is often hitting my cervix due to his pretty large penis, but now it's constant, it hurts me all the time and it's much more intense. Some hints what this could be from? Something that might help beside pills I'm taking?

kathryn m

hey abey did you found out something about this? im very interested because im having this too and its crazy. i have the exact same problem for about a year and i just cant get rid of it. im very shocked that you mention that it hurts when you're driving and you hit a bump because the exact same thing is happening to me. i need to jump in order to lower the pain. it is getting more intense when jumping or running, that is why i cant normally exercise. it feels awful! it feels like i literally broke something inside of me. i want very bad to find something because the doctors can't help! they only give me everything for ibs medicine and some depo shots saying that it will lower the pain, however it doesn't but anyway i would like to get rid of the pain at all. i don't want to be dependent on pain killers. also the same pain during sex and pain around my cervix. these pains are associated with bowel problems and that is why the doctors thought it was ibs. im so tired about al this... can someone please help me? it would be great

Foster2005

I see that you have posted this a long time ago so I would be very glad if you'd post some updates here. Maybe you found out what is wrong and you found a treatment? I have been having the exact same pains for almost 2 years and still nowadays I didn't get my symptoms ruled out, maybe because I have started just recently to search some info more intense but without any luck. I'm searching for more than a month or even 2 now but nothing, I'm desperate! I have visited few doctors but they seem to be useless because they are totally unable to find out why I'm having it. Some of them gave me something from IBS medicine to depo shots and then they tell me that it will relieve the pain which definitely it doesn't. Went back to them telling that it doesn't help me to get rid of the pain and they told me "strange, it should", I don't care if it should or not, it doesn't and that's what counts! They told me that if they will find something they will tell me... I also found that my pain is getting worse when I'm exercising like jumping or running sometimes even when walking or even when just sitting down. I already feel like this pain is killing me because it's interfering with my normal life activities. Someone please don't leave it and help poor people like me, can it be signs of being infertile? Or I don't really know...