HCG diet .. who else on this diet?

Somiskill

A couple of days ago I have started my hcg diet and I know that some of you will start to judge me about my decision but I would like to ask you to listen me before saying something. So, first of all I would like to say that before starting something I consulted my doctor and asked him to help me with this beginning, because as we all know, beginnings are the hardest part. The second thing to say is that I don’t use hcg and I don’t order it from some strange sites or pharmacies and I don’t do all the process by my own, I know very well that there could be so many consequences linked with this diet. The dosage that I use now is much smaller than how it was when I used it during the time when I wanted to get pregnant. I know very well that there are so many differences in using it when you want to get pregnant and to use it on a diet purpose. Some people just don’t believe that this can help to lose weight but for me it works very well, first of all I started to notice that I lose weight with constancy, approximately 1.5 lbs a day and I know that there are so many other women that can say that it works pretty similar like this. So that’s the reason I’m here. I think that this is too much and I think that there is something that I have to add to my diet. I have heard that hcg diet becomes more healthy if it is combined with the atkins diet and as I know the only difference between these two is that when you are on the atkis diet you have to use also good fats. Other sites that are dedicated to hcg diet say that actually it’s not as healthy as we think and in this case you should choose just one diet and without combining them together because it can end pretty bad. So, I would like to know the truth from experienced people. Personally I love to stay on vegetables and fruits and I don’t feel any deficiency and I don’t feel that I need to add some fat here. I know that our body need a good fat, that’s why once a week I just use a table spoon of olive oil in order to raise the level of good fat in my body and that’s it.

The only thing that is very hard to me is to eat with my family, I don’t have any particular problems that usually tangle me to stay in this diet but eating with my family it’s very hard, they prepare pasta, pizza different kind of cakes that I love because my mom love to cook so it’s very hard, that’s why we have to eat separately and we have to variety our time. I have a lot to lose that’s why I really would like to teach my kids to eat the same, to love vegetable and fruits and to forget maybe at least for a little bit about those unhealthy sweets, I know very well that after some years when my daughter will be a teenager she will be very thankful that I was with her and that I helped her to love the right kind of food. I don’t think to put them on the low carb diet I just what to help them to stay healthy for their entire life and I think now, in the time when they are just 5  and 7 years old because I think that it is the best time to do this. After some weeks I’ll start to introduce a low-fat cheese and maybe some good types of carbs like beans. Is there anyone else that is on this diet? I would like to talk with somebody and yo get more info about this diet, what to do, how, or maybe some interesting curiosities. Thanks a lot for everything and I wish you a good day.

GMiC

of course staying on a diet like atkins seems to be more healthy because it’s a little bit more various  than the hcg diet but I would like to underline that there are a lot of descriptions that a doctor or an diet doctor know about these type of  diets. First of all, if you change the diet composition it can affect your other diet, in this case you can lose your weight very hard. I think that there is a reason why there are some restrictions and that there you can find a lot of food that you have to avoid. It’s a thing that should be taken in consideration. ( all this is the info that you wanted to hear) but if you’re interested about my opinion I can say that the better thing to do is to choose the best. I would choose to diet the one that is more healthy and that can assure your body with a lot and different kind of vitamins and minerals. Ok, veggies and fruits are full of vitamins but there are a lot of other types of food that have to be consumed if you want to feel good during your entire life. Every diet is a stress for your body and the better thing to do in order to help your body is to add the healthiest ways of dieting. I mean you should eat everything, but in small quantities. It is very good that mostly you would eat only vegetable and fruits, but I also consider that eating everything else is also important, so once per week I think that your body would be happy to receive something else than only fruits and vegetables. The biggest mistake people do is that they are eating something else and only from time to time vegetables and fruits which should be done vice versa, you should eat vegetables and fruits and only from time to time something else. But the point is that our body needs everything in order to be in a good balance and in harmony.

miranda2

I don’t agree with you the second poster with something that you said, the point is that I wanted to stay on the hcg diet and I tried it for 3 weeks after this I understood that I have to change it because it felt very irritant, angry nervous and a big lack of concentration I felt dizzy and weak. This made me to understand that even if now I’m on a diet I could not stay on this forever because sooner or later you stop to starve yourself and you start to eat all the possible food. I consider that hcg and atkins together are very good because you introduce in your diet all the best foods that you can find. Another thing that I hate about this diet is that you starve your body and at the end when you decide to quit you receive all your weight back, the yoyo effect! Better not to stay on any kind of diets, you only need to eat healthy, and that’s it.