Help please!!!

FeelMeIn

Recently I have found out that I'm now 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Don't think bad things about me but I had sex with 2 guys around that time and now I'm wondering who the father of my baby is. I'm not really regular on my menstrual periods so I cannot really calculate something with the help of my period. I just remember that the last time I had my period was 2 months ago. Now when I'm calculating 5 weeks and 5 days ago it is the day when I had sex with my ex boyfriend. I also had sex the day before it with him. However, I also had sex with my current boyfriend 2 days later after that day and since then until today I had sex with him 5 more times. I don't really know, but this means that the father of my baby is my ex-boyfriend? Or there's still a change that it is my current? I really want to know what are the chances and how I can calculate it more precisely? Thanks...

tameeka

Well, it's a really hard question... but I'm going to try and help you... somehow.
So, if the 5 weeks and 5 days was from the day you've made the ultrasound, you ovulated and conceived about (I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT!!!) 4 weeks and 5 days before the day of the ultrasound. This means that you conceived anywhere between 4 weeks 3 day before you had the scan date until 3 weeks and 3 day before. Anyway, you did not mention what date the measurement exactly was made so I cannot do that calculation for you. Moreover, this is all theoretically I understand I need and want to know who's the father of your children, but if you don't find out then you'll do a parenting test after you will give birth.

Good luck