how to cure psoriasis?

Jaxon

Hello everyone I’m here because I really need your help. So I’m suffering from psoriasis since I was 20, now I’m 42 and I still have this issue. It’s all over my body except the face and my arms. Since the beginning when it just started I decided to do everything in order to cure this thing, I talked with a big amount of doctors and all of them tried to do something for this. At the beginning I was sure that after some time it will pass away and I’ll have the perfect skin again, but not, I have tried everything, different drugs, creams, natural receipts and other types of cures. I don’t know what to think, I tried so many things to do and I still don’t understand why nothing worked. I don’t know what to think… it’s like trying so many things and knowing since the beginning that it wouldn’t work. It seems to be a little bit pessimistic this post, but actually I’m still trying to do something, and I’m still searching for a good cure that will save me. I don’t want to think that all my entire life I’ll live with this disease. I still think that it passed too much time since the disease developed, and I’m still suffering… no words. I decided to write here because I believe that I can find here people that can understand me and help me. Two weeks ago I started to notice that something started to change, my general situation is becoming worse, and I feel like there are some new feelings that I can’t understand, a strange pain, and red spots that I didn’t had before. Please, help me, I really need some help or at least tell me if it’s possible to get rid of it. anything that you know might be helpfl so please share everything you know. I was on Humira and it helped me to clear everything for a while, I’ve even wrote a post about that, a review on Humira section. However, psoriasis seemed to be stronger than the medication and it appeared back. Obviously I’ve tried this medication once again trying and hoping that it would help me the same way and that it would clear me again. I have started to think that I should use this medication always in order to be clear of it, however, it is even worse than that – Humira doesn’t work as well as it did in the past. I cannot say now that it doesn’t help at all, but it’s not curing me 100% as it has done once. I’m here asking for something that would 100% help.

Antaked

I know, I understand your story very well! I have had it for a very long time and I thought that I’ll never get rid of it. I know how it is to try so many things and to see that there are no results. Anyway, when I developed my issue 15 years ago my doctor prescribed me ointment treatment. I didn’t want to do this, because I have heard many times that it doesn’t work. I know that I have had to do something by myself and I decided to inform myself on different types of cures, and generally I started to ask how to grow a healthy beautiful skin. Some people told me that before growing a good healthy skin you have to cure your skin from a disease, but I know that I’m a stubborn and that I’ll do the things that I consider are the best for me, so the first thing that I decided to do is to cure my body with Vitamin D-3 it’s a good supplement that can help you with growing new cells for skin and I thought that it will be a great beginning. The second thing that I started to introduce as a routine in my daily life was to expose my skin to sunshine for 15 minutes per day. I have read somewhere that taking Vitamin D-3 and exposing your skin to sunshine can cure and eliminate a lot of bacteria that are able to produce different skin diseases. Okay what can I say? It worked, it really worked, and I was so happy to see that after approximately one month I started to see some progression. And approximately after 6 months everything disappeared. Thanks God after this I haven’t had this anymore and I’m so happy! Besides of this I’m still using vitamin D-3 and I expose my skin to sunshine sometimes I think that it’s a good prevention. I hope that you’ll try this and I hope that this will help you to eliminate this disease once and forever.

Suggestive

I was always interested in different skin issues and I always was interested about psoriasis cures. Anyway I have had a friend that that has had psoriasis and when we started to search something for her disease we have found a lot of stuff, the thing that interested me and that warned my attention was that some people cure their psoriasis thank to an overactive immune system. I have researched a lot of things and I have found that actually the skin disease is linked with your entire body that’s why I think that the first thing that you have to do is to increase your immune system and to cure your entire body. One statistic shows that usually psoriasis is linked with liver problems, another reason to examine your organism better and carefully. If you don’t treat your liver, besides the usual psoriasis you can get a lot of other issues linked with digestive system.  Why liver is connected with psoriasis? Remember that actually liver respond for your entire body detox function which mean that once your live doesn’t work normally, your body can’t detox your interior bacteria and also the exterior bacteria too.

I think that your condition could be linked with your liver problems, it seem very strange to me that passed more than 20 years and that you have tried to many things and nothing worked, try to test your liver function and if there is something wrong then you have to cure it immediately.

Strange thing is: why you doctor never told you about this?? another thing I wanted to say is that here on this exact site I have seen reviews about anti psoriasis medications. You said that Humira didn’t helped you (or it helped but it helps no more), but have you tried Enbrel? There is also Stelara… as well as a number of other drugs for this. I know that it can be costly.. but when it comes to your own well being I guess money doesn’t really matter that much.

Jaxon

thank you out there for this information. I have never thought that there is a connection between the liver and my condition and I also don’t know why my doctor never told me about this… maybe it is the right time to switch to another doc? Anyway you’re right that I have to look after my liver , I don’t know my liver’s position now but I really hope that at least this is the problems and hope that you’re right. I’m very glad that i have asked for help here. Tomorrow I’ll talk with my doctor and I’ll ask him about this information and if he won’t do anything I would definitely switch to another doc. hope that after some tests it will be a little bit clear what to do.

Besides, I would also try the method with vitamins and sun exposure. Thank both of you for your answers. This is very important for me! If you have some other information I’ll always be happy to read this.

Workman

oh… I'm very sorry for you… I've also tried many medications and drugs and they didn't worked for me. I've had psoriasis for more than 20 years. I've tried embrel and others… the only thing that worked for me was humira and it cleared me up, since then it never appeared. as soon as i saw your post i came here to let you know about humira... but since it didn't helped you i don't know what to say.... i'm very sorry about this and i hope that you would find something.

James Leftie

Yeah, there are a lot of other medications that Humira, like for example Stelara. I swear this is the best thing that was ever created for this condition. I’ve also been suffering from psoriasis about 6 years or so but I no longer have it. exactly as you I’ve tried lots of creams, lotions, meds etc. nothing worked. Except Stelara. Read my review about it. that’s an awesome thing! after only one shot I’ve got almost completely cleared. Imagine yourself how strong it is this medication. 2 shots and psoriasis were in the past, completely, without returning or something. You might check your liver condition and do something about that, you also can try the sun exposure and the vitamin D method but I would suggest you to try the “heavy weapon” Stelara. Trying Stelara would fix your issues, but applying all 3 methods at once… well, I would be shocked if you would still have some problems.