Howdy!

LikeUntoBuddha

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a cheaper but still safe place to buy Valium. 

I have a very bad, unfixable back and I've taken pain pills and valium for over 25 years. Being on Medicaid and living in Florida has made getting even valium difficult. (I'm now allergic to all pain meds). I only make $733.00 a month on Disability so I do  not have much to spend or to lose. But I can't live any life without them.

I've been shopping at Free World Pharmacy for 3-4 years but they went out of business. I found xxx which I ordered from (will come back when they get here) but they run at twice the cost I'm used to. 

At Free World, 120x10mg valium was $142.00 including delivery and their service was great. If I had a problem someone would pick up on the 3rd ring of the phone. ($1.18 per pill)

I can't afford $2.50 to $5.00 spent in valium per day. xxx also seems to have great service but they want $240.00 for 90x10mg Valiums. ($2.66 per pill)

I need will your help to find another. less costly place. Thanks!

Kalisto

Welcome to our comunity! Hope you enjoy company! Also, we have edited your posts, because we do not allow any promotional links in open forum. 

LikeUntoBuddha

NP my friend. i do not type well so I copy and pasted and i should of wrote it out. For me the hardest thing to do is search review sites to find online stores i need that are for real. Or in other words, to find a good place. Having Free World spoiled me....shame they went out of business.

Kalisto

Dear friend, as you can see in the left corner of homepage we have a pharmacy top. All reviews are written by real people. You can do a research and hope you'll find what you're looking for.