Hyper rised body temperature

sofa66

Hello admins and everybody. I have a problem which doctors don’t pay any attention to it, probably they thought I'm crazy, or maybe they don’t see any problem in it, but my body temperature is very high only when I sleep. It seems that no one ever gave an interest than me, because I'm 26 and I still don't know what happens with me. My body's temperature has reached more than 100!!!! I know it's hard to believe but my husband checked it when I was sleeping. He always complained about my constantly body heat while I was sleeping with him. He even made a joke, saying that I am too "hot" for him. I do not seem to have another health problems but this, I feel myself healthy, normal and happy in comparation with those who ever slept with me. The only thing that seems to be linked with my problem is that I get cold very easily - that's why I almost never sweat, only when temperature is over 90 maybe this causes me to feel very comfortable in high heat. I'm really scared about the entire combustion thing!!!!!! Is all of this a normal thing because I never heard someone like me? Does anyone else have this? Or heard of someone having this? Maybe I'm just a little different than others? Please I need some explanations!!! I'm so frustrated that doctors are looking at me like they are looking at a crazy woman!!!!

Enter

Hey there, unfortunately I cannot help you, sorry, I'm not an expert in this field but I am here to sympathise you. I know that it is true what are you talking about because I've heard someone talking about it, but I was thinking that she is crazy, or she was sick, or I don't know what but not what she was saying it was. Now I see that I was wrong, and I see that your doctors are wrong too, I'm sorry for you. Now you know that you are not the only one and you are not crazy! I understand why you are feeling like that, but that's the way other people are looking at something unusual. First I was looking the same. Good luck to you!

SWalcott

I am a male and I have the same thing... Hard to describe and even harder to believe but this is how it is. I have this problem since I was a kid... My body temperature is rising so much it's hard for my wife to sleep with me during summer, she's happy that I have it only during winter when she can use me as a warm comforter. I really don't know what is causing this since the only thing I noticed is that it doesn't matter the environment, my age, my mood or my diet. It's independent even of my body fat or any other health problem I have. I've spent years trying to figure out what is wrong with me, I discussed to bunch of doctors and made a lot of tests... The only logical explanation is this high temperature I and you experience is due to a genetic difference from others. Despite all my research, time, money and nerves I spent on a cure I didn't find anything. I found no one who really could help me and you or at least have some information that would help. I am not surprised that many people didn't hear of it as Enter, I don't know how many people have it, but there's not so much of us with this genetic modification. I do believe that this is something new for humans and it's going to be understood in few years, meantime we just have to accept it as it is. I also believe that as both of us didn't see any decline in our health and we can live a quite decent life there's nothing we should worry about. I wish you good luck sofa66...

Docitis

I have this too, I get very very hot when I sleep, my body temp rises to 100+ when sleep. I have got a lot of complaints when it came to sleep with someone in the same bed. I know that is hard for others to sleep with me, even my dog who usually is sleeping in my bed is running away if I fall asleep, but if I stay in my bed without sleeping he stays there. I don't know whether this is something genetic but I don't like it at all. To be honest to you I'm afraid of it, I'm afraid of spontaneous combustion, it might sound crazy but this is how I feel. I'm live in and I was born in America, my ancestors were native americans so if this is something genetic then it is running in american blood and families, no? I wonder if this is what caused our problem but I would be happier to know how to get rid of this or at least to have a verified factual scientific explanation who can say for sure its side effects. If here are such people, able to help, I would appreciate it very much