I have vaginal swelling during pregnancy

Odell

Hi girls I would like to ask you something. Those that have passed over pregnancy I hope that you’ll understand me. I’m 35 weeks pregnant and I noticed not so long ago that I have a vaginal swelling. It’s not painful and I can’t say that is creating some discomfort to me but it’s a little bit scary. I’m wondering if there is something wrong with me or my baby. I didn’t call my doctor yet because I wanted to hear some other opinions concerning this situation and not disturbing him too much. By the way, 2 days ago I noticed another thing. Besides the swollen vagina I started to have some discharge. The color is white and has no odor. I would like to know if somebody have had something similar and also I would like to know if I have to speak with my doctor or it’s okay to experience something like this. Thanks a lot for everything.

pinkshadow

It seems to be an infection. I think that it’s nothing serious but anyway you have to call your doc and don’t be afraid about disturbing him or her, it is their job. It happens often to me but the thing is that I treat it by myself. I just investigate what my symptoms similar are and after this I just search for a perfect medication. I think that this is not your case because the pregnancy changes everything. Now, it’s really important to be careful about what kind of meds do you administrate. Don’t forget that you and your babe eat and administrate the same thing and I think that you doctor is the only one who can advice you something that won’t harm the health of your baby and will help you to pass over this swollen.