I started bleeding after masturbation - normal?

Yousbabtle888

hi, can someone help me please!?? I feel very embarrassed to post this but I simply do not have another option. so yesterday I was masturbating using only my fingers (no sharp object was used) and after I ended and got up my bed a noticed a small amount of blood on my bed and also my hand. I didn’t felt anything, no discharge during masturbation nor pain during it. but as I was on my feet I got pains and cramps in the lower part of my stomach. I know for sure that it’s not my period because the amount of blood is very little and my next period is scheduled weeks ahead, just the cramping really hurts. I am scared what it could be and what I need to do to avoid it. someone can give me a define answer??

P.S. I can’t visit my family doctor, I would feel too embarrassed to tell this story.....

tameeka

I don't know for sure what could case your problem but you probably bumped up against your cervix, which can cause bleeding and cramps, but as I said that's just my theorem. I think it doesn't have any harmful effects on your health but as you already saw it can be painful and extremely embarrassing. I had a similar situation some time ago and I also didn't realize something went wrong until I saw blood all over the bed. I'm sure that this is something you want to avoid so just be a little more careful. I suggest you to visit a doctor if it's going to continue like that few more times because it's rather something unusual then. Good luck and be healthy! Hope you'll get better.

Moon Girl

I am having a similar problem, it's really strange and I'm really concerned about my health and what is going on with me. Whenever I have an orgasm I do bleed for about 5 minutes. It doesn't matter if I have sex with my partner or I am masturbating, if I have orgasm - I bleed. I think it's something very unusual and somehow scary. First time when I had this I thought that I have this because sometimes I have a little wild and hard sex with my boyfriend but now I know it's not because of this. I can do it by myself masturbating not going fast or anything and I bleed if I have orgasm and there are cases when he can do it really hard and wild but I don't orgasm and then I don't have bleedings. The only conclusion I have is that my orgasms are triggering bleedings. I find it hard to understand what is going on because during orgasm it doesn't hurt at all, it's all pleasure like for any other woman, but right after it I have a dull pain below my stomach. I am worried and confused, someone can help me out? Some advices, hints or at least some  ideas why I am having this?

Andits1995

Well I have a similar problem to yours, it happened yesterday and I am a little worried. I guess it doesn't happen to me often because I have experienced it first time. I don't know what to expect next, is this going to be so all the time or is going to happen just from time to time? Who knows? I'm only 18 and I didn't use anything and I had only clitoral stimulation. It wasn't that much and I noticed it only when I wiped after that. I have a problem: cyst in my ovaries which is causing me not to ovulate (not having menstrual periods) anymore so another thing that could cause my bleedings beside masturbation I don't have in mind. I really want to know why did I bleed? I only masturbated without any intercourse and I masturbated only by clitoral stimulation. Could I have the same problem as Moon Girl, bleeding after reaching orgasm? But you have intercourse, I didn't, or it doesn't matter? It's strange and a little scary. I just keep guessing and I cannot go to a doctor for a test done to see if everything is ok. Can someone visit a doctor and write here some updates about this?

sexyM

I have the same problem and I seek for help over the internet because I don't have another option, please someone tell me that this is something usual and I should not be as worried as I am now, I'm getting crazy! Yesterday night I was masturbating using only my fingers and I had an orgasm but then I noticed that I'm too wet down there and when pulled out my fingers and looked at them they were all in blood. There wasn't so much blood but quite enough for me to get scared! I knew that it is not my period because my period should come in 2 weeks and when I smelled this thing it had a different smell than a normal period and also when I went to the bathroom after that my urine had a funky smell. I can't think about anything else than that since yesterday night, I'm stressed out the whole day! I'm now at my grandparents and as you can understand here's no one that could help me, I have absolutely no one to whom I could talk to. Please give me any ideas. I'm only 18 years old, I'm not virgin, I had 2 parteners in my life but my last intercourse was about 2 months ago and I assume that there's no way I'm pregnant because my periods were normal and I have no preggy symptoms. I'm really out of ideas what can that be and I can't tell anybody that I was masturbating and started to bleed... you know... Please tell me what should I do and what consequences there can be? At least tell me what I should expect next? something...

GraceNr12

I'm very embarrassed but it seems like there's no other way to find out what is going on with me. It seems that it is a normal thing for many girl to bleed after masterbation and this have lessened my concerns, however, I'm still scared. Soo... some days ago I was masterbating, I do it for about one year and nothing like this happened before. I was masterbating as always but this time I have used an extra finger to reach a bigger orgasm.... indeed I was feeling very good and that is why I thought that I was really wet and didn't looked there.. However, when I finished and wet to the bathroom I noticed that there was blood!! I've worried a little bit but then I thought it maybe could be remained from my last period which stopped 3 days ago. However, today I've done it once again and it happened again. Now I'm surely concerned and I think that maybe I've done something wrong??? I have never visited a gynecologist and I don't know how I should do that. Also, I'm very and very embarrassed to tell this to my mother. I cannot tell her "mom, I've masterbated and blood came out..." I don't know what should I do now. It doesn't hurt anything but I'm sure that the blood is different from my period. When I've searched the interned read that i could've scratched myself in there or broke my hymen but if I would been scratched myself then I would feel it, the same story with the broken hymen. Someone can tell me hat should I do about it??

deonline01

it seems that there are a lot of girl who have the same issue as i have. but i don’t see any response upon this. please, i need some help because i’m only 17 years old and i’m still a virgin. i am always masturbating only clitoral (never penetrating) and i always bleed as if i’m on my period after that. first time when it happened i really thought that my period started. later i understood that something is wrong. each time when i’m bleeding it lasts for only few hours and then it stops but this is happening every single time when i masturbate. i don’t really know the reason why i am having this but in my opinion it may be happening because i’ve started a depo shop about one year ago and since then i haven’t had a period for all this time. however, i’ve read some info about this and it has been said that there should be only some light spotting and that’s it. i don’t have anyone else to tell this. i would ask my mom but since i’m a teenager and this is related to masturbation i can’t ask her. i’m very scared to tell her my story and the fact that i was masturbating. yeah, i know that this is something natural but still. i can’t go to a doctor neither, if i want to go to a doctor my mother would want to know the reason. i hope you understand my situation and you will respond soon. thank you.

ErinSweet

Girls, please, any updates?? Why nobody is updating?? Is there somebody who found out what this could be?? This thing just happened to me today and I’m so freaking scared that something is wrong. I don’t know with whom I should talk. My mother would kill me if she would find out what I’ve done. I have nobody. Please, you’re my last hope. What I need to do?? I have never ever had sex, I’m still a virgin and I’m not on any kind of birth controls (I’ve read online that being on birth controls may case it, but I’m not). today I have masturbated but only by clitoral stimulation as I didn’t penetrated myself with anything at all. after I’ve done it, I’ve went to the bathroom and there I have noticed some blood with clots… this shouldn’t be because this isn’t my period, it shouldn’t appear until the next week. I’ve tried to check myself a little bit and I was feeling some kind of an sphere inside, not sure but I think that it is the cervix. The thing is that a lot of clots has came out and I’m so scared right now. I don’t have any other symptoms at all, I feel fine, I don’t have any pains, no cramps and no anything else. Everything’s just fine but the strange blood. Please somebody, tell me what this could be.

SwitchMeOff

I have been masturbating the other day but I have been doing only clitoral stimulation (I did not penetrated by fingers) and a couple of hours later I started to notice some light blood when I have went to the bathroom. Now I am thinking of what this can be because I’m pretty scared. I have been spotting for the last 3 days and this scares me even most, why this is happening? In the past this thing has never happened and I’m pretty scared. I have had some problems with cyst in the past on my ovary, however I have never had any spotting or something similar to what it is now. I have been thinking if there is somebody who knows what this can be or why this is happening?
And yeah, it is not my period because it is way too early to have my period now and it is not even similar to my usual period, this is why I am scared now. if it would be my period I wouldn’t even post here. I need some information in order to calm down, everything I am thinking about right now is this. please help me!

girlygirl

I have seen your post Switch me off and I decided to share with you my problem too. in fact, I’m pretty ashamed to tell it but i am having a very similar problem now and I would want to get some help, please! I am only 18 years old and I am still a virgin. I am masturbating also only clitoral but I am bleeding pretty much as if I am on my period after I am doing it, but this is happening only for a couple of hours after that and this thing is happening every single day I do it. by the way, I have to mention something. I think that this could be due to the fact that I have started a depo shot nearly one year ago and I did not had a period for approximately as long, however, at the same time I have seen on some other forum (not this one) that it should be only some light spotting. I honestly do not want to tell about this to my mother so I could ask her what’s wrong with me. I do know that this may sound very immature, however I am now very and very scared to tell her that I have been masturbating. I know that this is natural, however I think that you still must understand how awkward and ashamed it would be to tell her. she’s my mother after all… I now really need some of your advices, please. thank you in advance. And by the way, switch me off, it seems that we have the same problem, if you find something then please share that information with me, I’m going to do the same thing if I find something, but don’t really count on me…