I'm having an unstoppable urge to pee

Wiferston

Hello folks, I’m in a very delicate situation now and I just don’t know how to deal with this. my problem is that I constantly want to pee and actually I don’t know why is happening to me but this is a strange feeling. The thing that I hate most is that immediately after peeing I feel like I need to do this again. This thing is happening to me like all 24 hours and there is no period when I feel good. Another thing is that after peeing I also feel like my vagina is burning and I feel a strange pulsing there, and this sensation makes me feel very bad. This pulsation occurs just after peeing and after some minutes I don’t feel this anymore. Few days ago I noticed another strange feeling, the same pulsation in my vagina but this feeling started to occur also when I’m sitting down.

I also feel myself very bad when I go to gym class and this sensation starts again. There are some days when I just can’t finish my gym classes just because of this discomfort. Sorry if it is a little bit disgusting, but this makes me very sad. I never had this before and I hope that maybe somebody can help me and maybe can recommend me something. Another thing is that I’m really scared about visiting a doctor. I always was scared about this but now when I have this situation I’m terrified about thinking what could be this. Please help me!

18yearsold

Damn, I have the same thing. You totally described my symptoms. It was so strange at the beginning when I discovered it. I started to think that there is something wrong with my vagina or that I’m pregnant. Actually after the exams my doc said that I have and infection due to one of the bacteria that I don’t remember the name. The thing is that practically my infection is because my intestine doesn’t work like it has to. My doc said something about the intestinal flora; I understand only that I have to eat more yogurt and cheese. Generally diary foods usually regulate the intestinal flora. She also put me on antibiotics but it doesn’t work. My dc also said that in fact Im predisposed to have this kind of things so that’s way even if after some time it will disappear it doesn’t mean that it will not appear again. She told me to take care of myself and also that I have to eat healthy and clear. So I hope that you’ll be ok, and my recommendation to you is do some exams and to discover what is happening to you.

iamscared

This sounds very strange but I have the same thing. I’m only a teenager so I don’t think that I have the same problems of yours but it’s really strange to me, to woke up during the night and to go in bathroom constantly. Every night 3, 4 times I have to go to pee, and I feel this strange pulsation before it. I started to drink a lot of water because I heard that maybe it can be water retention in my body so that’s way I want to go every time to pee. I never had an infection or something like that. I’m not worried about this thing because it is happening to me just one week so there is nothing to worry about, I guess. I would like to know just one thing. If it will continue all the next week do I have to visit my doctor or not?

Caulnureark

Yeah, I know what are you talking about because I am also having this problem too. always have the sensation like I need to feel!! I have went to doctors because this started to be unsupportable, it seemed that I am spending more time in bathroom than elsewhere. I have been tested for UTI which came back to be negative. So the doc put me on some antibiotics (not really sure why since she didn’t knew what I am suffering from). those antibiotics have not helped me at all. I then have started to use acidophilous (sorry if I have misspelled, I’m not sure about it) pills that I have been told that are refrigerated and that they are the good bacteria which is found in yogurts but here at a high potency. Those pills really did seemed to help as the urge to pee went away after that. however, I am not sure if the urge went away by coincidence or it was really caused by the pills. anyway, all of this was a bit over 2 months ago and it seems that now I start to have this constant urge back again. it seems that this time, this thing is coming and going however, however, I start noticing that it is progressing over time as it is getting worse and worse. Again, I wanted to go to the previous doctor but I have been told that she moved out so I went to another doctor. This doc gave me some over active bladder pills and said that we should see how it goes. This was today so I have to try them and I really really hope that they are going to work because this is annoying!!! Moreover, I really hope that I won’t have to be on these pills forever… I hope a lot that they would help once and forever… anyway… we must see how it all goes

Hanran

Oh well. I do have the exact same issue which have started a couple of weeks ago. I am always in a need of peeing and I also have this strange swollen feeling too… since it all started I have had 2 tests, 2 urinary tract infection tests and both of them were negative. Now I am not having a doctor appointment for next 2 months… I have seen an acupuncturist a couple of days ago and she told me that she believes that this is from the stress and anxiety I am having so there is something that I can do in order to treat it: she advised me to put a bottle of a very hot water between my legs and a second bottle again with very hot water on my lower pelvic area (maximum hot I can resist). I have done this and it did helped and still helps very much! The doc explained it that due to the fact that I have stress, my bladder is pulsating so here is how I have this urge. Besides, I’m on needles from her. she said that I need to forget about caffeine because this is one factor that’s triggering it. she said that I need to drink warm water as much as I can and she also said that I need to eat a lot of vegetables every day and soup too. Yesterday I have decided to ask for other people’s opinions so I have visited a therapist who also said that most likely – this thing it is from an anxiety disorder I have. I have been on depression medication in the past and I didn’t had this symptom. Then I stopped it because it seemed that my anxiety and depression levels dropped down to minimum and they really stayed there for a while, for a couple of months, but now it seems that my anxiety and stress/depression have returned. However, this time I would try to get it fixed in a natural way. So, I really really hope that there would be somebody who is going to find my reply helpful because I know that feeling when you see lots of doctors who are unable to help you and who have no ideas what’s happening to you. I have been taking antibiotics (which we all know that are not so healthy) as a suggestion from those doctors but it was useless. It’s kind of a bad feeling when you know you’ve been taking something that did not helped but have only killed you more… That’s also a bad feeling when you know that there wasn’t a doctor who at least would suggest anxiety as a cause to this problem. I now, finally see a light at the end of the tunnel where the acupuncture and discussing with a therapist really seem to help and I hope it would help further too. as I said, being on anti depressants would most likely help with this issue, I have even read online about people being on them and got helped. I am pretty sure that it is going to help me too, however this means that this is not really an infection or something in this regard. This feeling we’re having may as well be caused by a mental health problem, after all, this is a FEELING! This time I am going to fix it all in a natural way but if I won’t succeed I know that anti depressants are there, especially because they already helped me in the past. I wish you all good luck to deal with this issue and hope that you would find my reply helpful!!