I'm having sharp pains in anus....

Sam Will

Hello. I’m searching for some information. I hope you can help me. So, I have some problems with my prostate. I really don’t know anything about this, I just feel a strange pain in my rectum and I would like to know what this is caused by. I felt this for three seconds then it disappeared. After some weeks I felt this again for more than 3 times per day. I felt this discomfort in the surface of the rectum as a sharp and acute pain. I also saw some irritation on the surface of my penis. I feel a discomfort around this irritated area every single time I touch it. It’s like a numb that comes and then disappears. Is this a problem with my prostate or it’s just me who thinks like that? What exams should I do to discover my disease? Is this a serious thing? I’m very worried. Thanks.

Windsor

Hello there, I was just about to start a thread about the same problem and I've found yours so I would like to say that you're not alone with this and that I would also like to know the answers to your questions. I am 22 years old man and I have these shooting pains for a really long time ago, I guess I was around 18 years when I first felt it. In the beginning I wasn't paying much attention to them since they are lasting no more than 5 seconds. However, as the time passes it seems that these pains are intesifying - when they just started it was painful but now I'm feeling a terrible pain, sometimes I cannot even stand it and it brings me down to my knees. It's the most painful thing I've ever felt, like someone is stabbing a knife or something sharp in my rectum. Lately, the pains are evolving and it feels like they are shooting into my penis so I guess I have a problem (a disease) that is getting only worse with time. I should be treated... It's hard for me to explain it properly but I really need someone who can understand and could give me an advice. Oh yes, I almost forgot. For few days I have some burning sensation in the head of my penis as well as in my anus. I'm almost sure that it is a prostate related disease...

SamuelStumpyoyo

I’m now 28 years old and I do have the same sharp and radiating pain. Still now I remember when the first time I have experienced that severe pain that was shooting thru my penis, rectum and my prostate area almost simultaneously. I wouldn’t think about that so much if it wouldn’t be sooo freakin painful. I was only 24 years old and it seems weird for me to have some troubles there since I’m so young so within few days I forgot about that accident. However, it is happening every few months and the pains is always the same: insupportable! The sharp pain in my penis and rectum goes away almost instantly no more than 2 or 3 seconds but the pain in the prostate area can stay there for 20 seconds or so and it’s enough for me to get out of my mind and not being able to drive continuously so I have to stop. I have noticed that it most occurs when I’m sitting down but it also occurred when I wasn’t sitting. This is not the only issue that is happening with my body and I do know that I have waited already far too long instead of going to a doctor to check everything. Damn too much problems I have for a 28 years old…

Garofalo

I have been suffering from the same thing and I know very well what are you talking about. I was very and very terrified about this because those pains have used to last for about 2 or even 3 hours after I was going to washroom. I knew for sure that something is wrong, and that it keeps getting worse and worse and if I won’t do anything about it then who knows what might happen. This is why, I have tried to read as much about it as I could, I tried to search all the internet about it. of course I have been suggested to go to a doctor. But I was having no insurance, no money and honestly I was pretty afraid of getting a bad diagnose. I have run into a site where they recommended me to try some natural ways of treating it and without charging me. I know that what I am going to tell you is oddly simple but trust me, I simply did these things and they helped me a lot to cure this problem completely. So, let me start, the first thing is to eat at least an apple and some cereals in the morning as soon as you are waking up. if you prefer something else then there’s no problems, but don’t forget about these. The next thing is to stop eating meat – like beaf, chicken and so on. Forget about fast food altogether. In fact, back then, I quit to eat eggs too. for a good while I didn’t ate anything made from animals, it was like I was a vegan or something. I’m not because later I started to eat eggs, chicken and so on. I do eat beaf too, but that’s rarely happening. Other thing is to exercise. You should make yourself a new regimen where exercising is very and very important. you need to exercise regularly every single day and especially running and or cycling. If you are going to start doing it then you are going to feel yourself much better in less than 3 days. This makes wonders very quickly. And the last point and also very important (in fact each of them is very important) is to quit drinking alcohol altogether. You need to quit drinking especially strong alcohols such as vodka and whiskey and etc. I can say that you should quit drinking beer too but you may have some beers (but only few). Quit drinking for at least one month (preferably for more). and of course, cigarettes. If you are a smoker then do your best to quit smoking at all. I understand that there are some people who cannot do it like that so at least try to smoke fewer cigarettes per day. like for example 5. The less the best. Also, try quitting at least for the time you have the problem and a couple of weeks after you started to feel fine. then, if that’s principled then you can restart, but this is not advised… I really hope that this is going to help you as much as it helped me. wish you good luck.