In a month I got period 3 times

brigittekey

Hello there everyone I have a strange situation here so I would like to get some answers if possible:

A month ago on 15 of Jan. I got my period and lasted 6 days which is usually for me and I never thought that something strange can be after it, but it did; on the 2nd Feb. I got one more time my period, or I don't know what was that, but I started to bleed for again 6 days. It was very very light - I barely needed to wear anything which of course is strange. I accepted it and said that it is not a big deal and it will pass.

I was expecting my period in a month after that (or even more), but today I started bleeding again and I'm getting worried about it. Something went wrong and this isn't good. It is very light as the last time and I don't have a clue what this can be. I never experienced something like this before and never heard other women to have this, I talked to my friends and any of them know what this could be. There were cases when my period was late, when I was stressed for example, but like this - never before. Also I didn't had any cramps or PMS symptoms during last 2 discharges.

I think I am going to visit a gynecologist these days and get checked out to see what's going on, meantime I hope there is someone who can help with some anwers? Should I worry this much? Thanks

simply stefanie

Hello, I'm 30 and I have something similar. How old are you and what you've done about it? I see that almost a month passed so maybe you can say how your story ended, or it didn't ended yet? I had no idea what it could be so I visited my gynecologist yesterday. She couldn't give me a certain answer to "what's going on?", she just said that is not normal to bleed more than once in a month so I have an appointment in a week (6 days already) for a ultrasound. Since that I would love to get your repost. Usually my periods were regular and as you, I didn't had any menstrual symptoms: no cramps or some feelings which I had usually in my first days of period. I'm concerned whether is this going to continue like that from now on. A professional opinion is going to be really helpful!! Thanks in advance.

girlygirl

hey, please help me somebody. why no one is giving an answer? i am really scared, please please please write what is going on and what you've done to fix this up? i have the same problem as you, but i am only 17 years old. ive got my period in the beginning of march, about 3 or 4 i can't remember and it lasted normally for 6 days as usual. then, after about three weeks i've got my second period and it lasted for about 5 days, in the begging i thought that there is nothing i can be afraid of because it might happen time to time. but now i've got my 3rd period the last saturday, on the 5th of april and im really freaking out because of this. this can't be normal and i am really scared and concerned that something is going on with my body. i can't even go to visit a gynecologist because my parents can think that i've lost my virginity and that's going to end really bad for me. i have nobody else to whom to talk to about it so please give me some answers and let me know what is going on????? i'm so scared i start to panic!!!

pinkmewow

hi, i also have this problem, recently my 3rd period started this month and it is pretty heavy. i'm scared, really. i have told my mom about this, she said that she never had something like this before so i might visit a doctor because it doesn't sound good. i'm 22 years old and didn't had sex for about half a year now after i broke up with my ex. i'm going to have an appointment these days to a doctor and i'm definitely going to do an ultrasound hoping that something is going to reveal. did someone of those who posted above found out what is going on? what is the end of your story? i'm really really worried that this could be a sign of being infertile, or i don't know, maybe i'm just overthinking about it but i'm so young and i don't have kids but obviously i want. if anyone has an idea what it could be please respond, i would want to ease my mind. thanks in advance.