insupportable pain during menstruation

marlawind

im 17 and i can not support the pain i feel during my first days of menstruation..... i dont know how to explain how acute this pain is, i dont know if there are girls like me who feel this torment, my friends say that there is a little pain on their period but not as i feel it! it is like someone stabs me with a knife and pull it up and down.. some times i cant even breath constantly, i cant stand or sit! last month i lost consciousness at school and yesterday i had this pain again. im rady to do everything just to escape this pain...  it CANT continue like that!....,,,,,, plz help me cuz i talked to my mother and its useless, she says that there is nothing she could do to lower the pain, she just gave me some kind of pills but they doesn't work at all....  im still virgin but im seriously thinking to change this hoping this pain won't come again and again every month!! or what can i do else? i don't trust pills cuz they don't help me! girls please help if you can..... sorry for my english im just studying it....

paulina-gaucha

Hey girl, I do sympathies you because I've passed thru pain like that long time ago, but I remember those days like yesterday. The feelings you describe of someone stabbing you with a knife in the vaginal and anal area and pulling it up and down I understand like no one better. I've had a hard time sitting down because of this and I also lost my consciousness because of this unforgettable pain. I remember that no one could help me, I talked to my parents, to doctors, but no one could give me a clear, define answer. I don't remember if the pain lowered when I lost my virginity, but I know that it disappeared when I got pregnant, but girl, seriously, don't rush things. You will have time to lose your virginity or to be pregnant so just accept it as it is and enjoy your life. Also, I've heard that these problems with acute pain during menstruation pass by at early 20th. Good luck Marla and take care of yourself! You are not the only girl with this problem believe me! Your friends are just very lucky!

Oh, I've almost forgot. The only thing that could reduce the pain a little bit, was a hot drink, it relaxes the muscles so it might help you too!

CandyGirl

Hello, I'm having the same problem. Acute pain during first days of menstruation. But this feeling of being stabbed is in the pancreas area, only sometimes in area described by you. I talked to some people too, they can't help. It's interfering with my life since I'm very nervous and I can't stand up from bed whole day because of this acute pain, sometimes I want to scream so hard that God can hear me and lower the pain. I'm so frustrated.

CurvyLines88

Hi everyone, I am 18 and I have the same pain during menstruation. It first occured about a year ago when I was 17 and still continuing every month. I don't know how long it is going to continue so, that's why I am here, I want to find some answers and maybe to encourge some other girls. I hope that it will pass at least at early 20th as you said paula gaucha I can't find any answers someone else and I really understand when you said that it is frustrating. I am so tired have this feeling of being stabbed!! As you I can't even sit sometimes because of this pain in the anus area. I don't know what is wrong with our muscles/ nerves because other girls with whom I talked to are going thru this very easily (at least much easily than me). I remember those few seconds when the pain pass thru my body and I am terrified!!!

cursed

now I'm so scared I can't explain!!! I'm only 16 years old and I have the same issues as you. I'm terrified because when I see that so many girls are having this problem and nobody can resolve it I understand that I have to endure this pain every month years and years further, as I am only 16. this month when I had my period it was worse than others, it is going to be worse and worse with each period now??? I'm virgin and I'm also feeling like I'm stabbed with a knife in the same areas that you described, those seconds when I have those incredible acute and sharp pains. there are some days when I really can't go to school, I can't sit and if I go there I guess I will start screaming during classes like a crazy. I'm frequently crying because of it and I'm not the only one with this problem in my class. A girl lost her consciousness when she was on her period. I thought that I will find some answers, if so many girls have this issue doctor should know something... it's so unfair!!!!