Is cocaine affecting sperm?

jessica302

Hi, I need to know how bad is affecting cocaine on a man’s sperm. I’m asking this because my boyfriend is occasionally using cocaine. He’s not an addict but I’m still worried. I would like to know how much this thing can affect his sperm when we’re going to conceive. I would also like to know how much effect does have alcohol on it. he also likes to drink occasionally. I know it sound like I’m dating some kind of a bad guy but he is not. I just need you to ask my questions. I want to know if there’s any other lady who has conceived with a man that was doing something similar to what I have told you above. I want to know if you had a healthy pregnancy or something wasn’t really alright? I am scared that my baby can have some harm because of what he is doing. Please somebody help.

tameeka

Hey there, risks of having an baby with health problems exists even when both parents never drink or do drugs, however, the chances are getting higher when one or both parents are doing something like that. I am not a doctor but this is something that everybody knows. Your baby can be just fine even if your boyfriend does it but there are some chances of your baby being unhealthy but because of other factors, or actually because of that one. What I am trying to say is that there are always chances of having an unhealthy baby, doing something like what you described up there is only making things worse. Anyway, even if you would know for sure that your baby would be perfectly fine, I would be concerned about having a child with somebody who is using drugs, even if he uses them occasionally. You never know what’s in the end, he can become an addicted, or he can end up in prison or even worse die from overdose. You should know very well that cocaine is not that drug that is used lightly. You should really think about this thing. Make him stop doing it before you decide to have a family with him. Personally, I would have very serious “reservation” in starting to have a family with anybody who is having something to do with cocaine or any other kind of narcotics. Please be careful before you make a mistake that you might regret all your life.

Damme

I am a mother of a 4 years old daughter and 2 years old son and a wife (ex-wife) to a still addicted to crack cocaine man who is in jail now. I don’t know the answer to your question directly, however I am nearly sure that it still does have some effects. However, I know something else: it is the exact time for you to run as far as you can from that man. I am not telling you this because I want you to feel bad, in fact I want to save you because, trust me, I know very well how HORRIBLE it is to be a wife of an addicted man. If you won’t listen to my advice I am 99% sure that you won’t have a bright future at all. In fact, you’re going to suffer, a lot, like I did. I am not trying to scare you, but you should be. That’s because I’ve done this mistake and I found myself completely alone (no friends or family relationships, yeah, because of him) with my 4 years old daughter and 2 years old son. Oh yeah, and without money. It is VERY hard for me now. I wouldn’t recommend this to anybody because the life I was living is… well… hard. My husband (or better say, ex-husband) was not an addict. He was using it rarely. No more than 1 or two times per month or even less. However, when we got married everything turned upside down and you cannot imagine yourself how fast. He started to use it more and more and stupid me didn’t realized that he is becoming an addict. Then you have no idea what started. Now, he is jail because he broke into my house (searching for money) a couple of times. Please, get out of that immediately until it is not too late. My man also started it only with occasional use but then…