Is semen dying when hits the air?

sara m

Hey people, can you help me please? I have a strange question but I think that you can answer it. I have heard from one of my friend that she was doing something and I was curious about it. I went on the internet and I have seen a post where people said that semen dies as soon as it hits the air. Honestly, I don’t think that this is possible even though I don’t know anything about it. I went and searched about this on google and it took me to some several different sites. I have read on those sites that semen doesn’t really die as soon as it comes in contact with air but it can live for approximately 5 hours or so. I just wanted to know who is right? I have a friend who said that she was rubbing it in her vagina after he cum on her stomach. I don’t really know why but I found this thing to be interested, even though it is somehow strange. I don’t really know why she was doing it and I don’t want to say anything bad about my friend, at the end, she is my friend, however, I am pretty curious if there is a chance that she might get pregnant. I would be happy if someone would answer my question and explain to me why this is so or other way. Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Rocky

I don’t know how told you that semen dies as soon as it hits the air but this is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. How could this be possible? Do you understand that air enters even in the vagina and therefore, if this “unimaginable” thing were true then no one would be ever being able to get pregnant. Therefore, there would be no humans, no you, no me, no everyone. Because the semen is an semi lubricated thing, it can stay alive for about five or so hours (as you already said it). Plus or minus some time depending on the man’s health, the condition where that semen stays and so on. I suggest you not to try searching for an answer because this is a huge even if not the biggest misconception ever! There’s no way that sperm would magically die in the air.