Kefir works just AMAZING!

Amber HH

Kefir is something that actually changed a lot for me. I think I have to share with you my experience as long as it can help you too with some problems. I have had a lot of problems linked with my health especially with a low digestion, low immune system and even heartburn. I have tried a lot of things a trust me it was really hard to go ahead knowing that nothing can help me. When I have heard about kefir I wasn’t that sure that it will help me to reduce my problems, mostly because I thought that if some medicines couldn’t help me, it means that nothing can help better. Now I understand that I was wrong, and a super food like this can do miracles. Immediately after I started to drink kefir, after 2 weeks of consuming it very day I have seen the differences and it was really amazing to see that a lot of problems that I have had and+ eliminating also my acne and visible reduced my eczema.

I recommend you to try kefir, as long as you feel that you have a bad immune system or other types of problems that you can’t afford this might be the solution. Anyway in addition to all of this, it has a lot of vitamins so lack of vitamins wouldn’t be problems anymore.

Ella Haleee9090

Okay I believe that these may be a super food for you, but as long as I’m a vegan and can’t use it I think that I will never found out about this super food :D 

Damme

Actually kefir is really a good think. I’m vegan too but I know that this is a good solution for vitamin lack. Anyway there a lot of recipes that we can do for a vegan kefir. A water kefir or coconut water kefir is a good solution for us; you can find it on internet and any other 100 types of vegan kefirs that can replace vegan kefir. Oh yes, it can also be used by those who have lactose intolerance.

Melina

Sorry vegan friends, I didn’t wanted to be rude or something, I just wanted to share with you about this super food. I’m not vegan and here are a lot of non vegan consumers so I think that they will be happy to be informed about this. Anyway I’m happy that here are some of you that have found a good vegan alternative to kefir. Even if I’m not vegan I would like to say that coconut water kefir seems to be something very tasty, and I would like to try it. I’m quite sure that it has a lot of vitamins.

2Mia

I agree kefir is a good thing for our health, and I love that there are a lot of different types of kefirs. I prefer a law fat kefir because when I drink the high fat one I feel really heavy and my stomach swells very much.  There are kefirs that have a lot of bifidos regularis which you can find in activia, Bifidus balance, and so on. If you drink it regularly you can feel much better and you can regulate your intestine health as well as metabolism and immune system, the most important things to feel good and healthy.

Summy

Kefir made on coconut water or just on water? I have never heard about this before, even if I’m not vegan, I don’t have intolerance to lactose and I really would like to have some alternatives. There are some days when I just what so much to drink something from dairy but I know I can’t do this because after this I’ll feel bad. I know there are dairies made exclusively for those who have this intolerance but I have never heard about kefir. I have used just milk and some yogurt.

drogo999

I think you just didn’t observed it. If you go in a store you’ll find it near to milk and other dairy. You should check it, and you’ll find a big variety. I think you could confuse it with other yogurt.

glorygloria

I have used kefir for my gut health. They have a big variety of probiotics which influence positively stomach and intestines and I love it so much. I needed it after an antibiotic regime and this helped me to recover much faster. I love it and after this I regularly started to use it and to drink it. 100% recommend it to you.