measles disease for my friend’s baby!

ExEctim

I have a friend that started to complain about his baby’s condition. He told me that he is quite sure that his baby has the measles disease, sorry if I don’t write it in the right way, I really don’t know anything about this disease and what could it be (and as you can see, I’m not even sure about how to spell it right). I decided to ask here because my friend is really scared about this; he told me that their doctor doesn’t really seem to care so much about it and he doesn’t seem to want to find a cure for it. My friend told me that actually it started with a fever, and at the beginning he was sure that his baby was just sick but after this he started to think that there is something else, he explained that his baby has started to have strange symptoms similar to mumps disease. He mentioned runny nose, conjunctivitis, some strange cough and of course he started to have a rash all over his body. Now, he is very worried about his baby’s disease and I’m trying to help him at least with something, hope that you can help me and you can tell me what could it be. Anything might be helpful. maybe there is somebody who has experienced something similar and can tell me what you have done in order to get rid of it.

E Billson

Oh, I understand him, this is a viral disease that could be very serious for the baby’s health. It can also affect his brain and a baby can have very serious problems because of it. I don’t know if this is really this disease and I hope not, but anyway the best thing to do is to do some tests to find out what is it to know for sure. Your friend can find another doctor, that will be able to help his baby and without doubt he don’t have to wait until the doctor will be able to help the baby, search for another one. Anyway the second important thing to do is to avoid the contact between the baby and other people or other babies, it’s not allowed because as I said, it is a viral disease and it can be transmitted to other people and children.

The third thing is to pass through different examinations and after this to ask doctors about the possibility to get a vaccination. I’m not sure about all the process but I’m quite sure that it’s possible to be done. suggest your friend to find another and helpful doctor.