Miscarriage… without having any issues..

chinks

I’m very confused about my situation and I decided to find out here what’s going on with me so if it’s possible to share some of your experiences it would be awesome. First of all I’m very depressed about my problem and I’m scared because I can’t find the truth so as you all know, whenever we humans don’t know something, it usually scares us. So I’m 14 weeks pregnant or maybe not. I know it sound strange but the first time that I did o.B they told me that my baby is dead because she didn’t heard his heart so I understood that I’m not pregnant anymore and I couldn’t do anything. It was very difficult for me, I always expected and I always wanted to have a baby, my boyfriend was very happy when he found out about my pregnancy so that’s why when they told me that my baby is dead it was difficult to explain this to him, it was very hard and very difficult. I decided to talk with my doctor again and to ask him what was wrong and why my baby was dead, he told me that he will send me to another doctor that is a very good too and that could do a very amplified exam to me and that he will be able to answer to all my questions that I have. The most interesting part of the story starts now.

I talked with this doctor and I explained him my situation and obviously the first thing that he decided to do is an ultrasound and to see what is my uterus situation. When he started, he got very impressed and the first thing that I thought is that there is something wrong, in reality he told me that my baby is alive and that he feels okay. I didn’t expected to hear that, even if I was pregnant and even if I lost my baby I started to understand this fact, but I didn’t expected to hear that thing because I thought that I’m simply going to be explained why my baby diet. This doctor explained that maybe there was something wrong with the ultrasound machine and that’s why the first time they thought that my baby is dead. I went back to the first doctor and told him all the things that I found out from my second doctor, he was stupefied about all the facts and he started to complain about this thing. He convinced me to do the exam again and obviously I decided to do it and to clarify everything, I was sure that this time he will say that he was wrong, but not, after the exam he confirmed the old and the first result that I’m not pregnant anymore and that my baby was dead.

I don’t know how this could be possible, I’m so confused, yesterday I talked with my boyfriend and I explained the situation, he is confused too. Different doctors with different opinions.. What’s going on?

Talking about my symptoms and feelings, I don’t feel any pain, or something that could be linked with the pregnancy and normal symptoms the only thing that I feel is that my stomach, my belly become a little more swollen. Personally I think that I’m pregnant and I really hope that this is true.. obviously I’m scared because I have never heard about problems like this, what do you think, what should I do now? should I go to a third doctor and ask him to help me?

Anne K.

Hey girl, I’m not sure what to say about your situation, I don’t think that actually it is possible to say something in order to make you get more relaxed but I think that this is not possible. I really hope that everything will be okay. Talking about doctors, obviously just one of them can be right about the situation and the only thing to do in order to find out what it’s about is to ask another doctor, as you have already told it, go and ask for a third opinion, there are so many doctors in our country and obviously in other countries that can really help you and explain you all the situation you need. In the title you said that you have had just a miscarriage without bleeding, I know that there are a lot of women that have problems during pregnancy but all the problems are linked with the bleedings and after you contact your doctor they explain to you what to do in order to stop the bleedings or what to use. The second thing that I would like to find out from you is if you explained to your doctor about miscarriages that you experienced. Sometimes it’s very important to add this information and the information about the swollen stomach and belly and that you feel like you’re pregnant. I would like to add that sometimes they can’t hear the baby’s heartbeat until 4 or 6 months while there is everything okay, and this doesn’t mean that his heart don’t work or something like this but it’s not something to worry about. Maybe the first doctor is not as qualified as the second one and I really hope that it’s like I think. Keep us informed.

Beace

If I’m not wrong I think that when a doctor said that your baby is dead inside of you they have to send you to hospital where the baby have to be removed from your uterus. I’m sorry that I tell you all of this, I understand that this is very hard to hear but the reason is that I don’t understand how they can say this and at the end just to let you go. There is something wrong and I’m sure that actually your baby it’s okay.  I agree with the second user, I think that she/he is right, you have to search some other doctors and to hear their opinion, search for some high qualified doctors, maybe that are more paid but don’t wait and don’t stress your body out (as well as your baby).

Hodd1969

Hey don’t worry I’m sure that you are pregnant. You are pregnant!!! The fact is that I have had the same thing, the same doctor told me 3 times that my baby is dead and after this that he is alive and so on. But the only thing that I found out when I went to a good doctor is that actually when your baby is so young is very hard to hear his heart and to say for sure that it’s possible to hear it. So, please, stop trusting doctors like them and go find another one, good one that can really help you and give you the exact information that you need. When I found a normal doctor he explained me very well about all the things I wanted and I needed and he told me that I don’t have to worry about anything, I’ll find out more about my baby and my pregnancy after 5 months. All the things are going to get clearer, don’t worry!

Stay calm and just think positive, I’m sure that you’re pregnant and that everything is alright with your baby. Best regards to you and your baby.

Loynes

This is a really stupid situation, and there is not your fault that you don’t know some details about the pregnancy. If you are very interested and in order to find out more about what you should know, I recommend you to search some info in internet, there are some sites like babycenter where after 18 weeks you can hear your baby’s heart, if you’re just 12-14 weeks the heart is impossible to hear so please stop listening them. Your baby is most likely to be alive and to feel perfectly fine. You can sue this doctor and all the things that you need is to contact a lawyer and make him all know what that doctor told you. I still can’t believe that a doctor that knows that you’re on your 14 weeks pregnant said that you’re baby is dead, and remember what other users  said about this. It’s impossible to say that the baby is dead and to forget about removing him, otherwise what would be the point of carrying a dead baby. This doctor is stupid and he really pissed me off, if it would happen to me I would sue him right away! You just don’t need to worry, everything’s going to be just fine!

Actually guys, those who think that you can hear the baby’s heart for the first time just after 18 weeks you are wrong. There exists such a thing as fhr Doppler that allows you to hear the heartbeat of your baby after 9 weeks of pregnancy. So if the OP haven’t used use this Doppler, I really suggest you to do this now as soon as possible. This thing will make sure about the situation and will clarify every single thing in your head. There is a thing that I agree with, is that you don’t have to worry and you have to think about yourself and to do something in order to feel better, don’t let anybody killing your hopes! Do everything in order to find out what you need and to be sure what’s happening to you and your baby

chinks

Oh, thank you guys for all your comments and for all your suggestions. Thank you for advices and I am going to use the Doppler that you have mentioned there. I didn’t know about this at all and I think that the thing that I used was a simple ultra sound or something like this, nothing “modern” or ultra capable. Actually I don’t know the names of all these machines. Anyway thank you a lot for everything. I’m going to try to be calm and to follow all your advices.