more about low-fat diet

Thave

hello my dear friends, I would like to get more information about the low-fat diet. I would like to start one of the diets but I need one that really would help me. I know there are a lot of different ones, but I think that this one could be the best one. I know nothing about this diet except the fact that it’s linked with fat elimination. Anyway I am going to be very happy to know something more and to understand all the most important things, also I would really really really appreciate if you would share some of your knowledge. It is possible to achieve the goal that I want? Or it will be better to search for another type of diet? I think that I low fat diet is going to be the best, with quickest results and “healthier”, am I wrong?

miranda2

Hello there, I’ll try to help you, but trust me there are a lot of things that you should know before doing something. Yes, that’s true that a high fat diet can lead to a weight gain and it’s very important to take care about what you eat, but there are some circumstances and there are some things that can make you understand that the fat actually it’s an essential thing, and that has to be consumed the same way as other food components because if you would completely remove any fat consumption then believe me, health issues would start. Besides excluding the bad fat you have to take care also about the calories that you eat. It’s not enough to eat without fat, because thinking logically there are a lot of other negative things like sweets that are 0% fat but full of carbohydrates and sugar that is much worse than other components you would eat.
a thing that everybody forgets is that our body is made to store fat, in order to consume it when it will need, but once you eliminate fat it doesn’t mean that automatically your body will start to use the fat that you have on your own body now so you will lose weight, NO. You have to do this periodically. There are people that do big mistakes and that still don’t understand that worse than fat is the sugar. Calories are important, no matter what kind of diet do you have. Once you decided to introduce a new diet, you have to remember that in order to lose your fat, your body has to burn more calories than it uses. If you have eaten 1500 cal a day then remember that your body have to burn at least 1600 or more to lose weight. Other people are wrong about this fact, because some of them say that it’s impossible to lose 1600 calories a day, when you go to the gym you can’t burn so many calories, but we always forget that besides the gym class, our body is burning calories and fat during the day, and if you eat right, the right things and if you do sport at least 3 times per week you can find the right way to lose the weight that you want to. Another important thing Is to remember that you have to lose weight in the healthiest method ever and I’ve seen that you’ve mentioned it. Losing weight too fast is very bad for your body and pretending to lose 5 pounds per year also is not so good. So how much fat should you eat? You have to eat 20%- 30% of the daily calories from fat, in grams it’s approximately 44 to 77 grams if you eat 2000 cal a day. The first step to do is to choose the right aliments. Try to read all the labels before starting to eat. Try to calculate how much fat you can receive from everything that you eat and to add all of your food together in order to see how much fat you could eat from specific elements so in this way you will always know how much fat you’ve gained and approximately try to calculate how much fat you’ve lost that day.

Remember that even if your diet is called low-fat diet you have to eat a lot of plant foods, fruits and vegetables are the best one. First of all if you would be able to concentrate on veggies and fruits you would be able to burn more fat. It’s okay to eat sometimes some anima-fat and protein, such thing as chicken meat is the best source of protein and low-fat the best thing for losing weight, eggs, especially the eggs whites are low-fat and full of protein. Fish and poultry should become your best friends and veggies too. Low fat diary is good too. Low-fat milk, low-fat yogurt, or so called Greek yogurt is good for your diet too. I love eat to tuna, usually it’s very easy to use it, and I love to combine it with some eggs. Don’t forget to use omega3 fatty acids, even if your diet is low fat, using olive oil and some other omega 3 fat is the best thing in order to lose belly fat. There are a lot of things that you should take in consideration when losing weight! Start reading as much as you can, inform yourself and try your best to keep track of it. I’m sure that with time and with some effort everything is going to be fine. hope this helped.

aNNaJa

yeah, definitely agree: there are some things that should be taken in consideration when losing weight as well as before starting to cook. First of all I would like to add that I agree with Miranda, there are good recommendations and I think is the best way to lose weight. I think that it will be better to add some tips for low-fat cooking that could help you to find the best balance in using all the ingredients that you have. First of all as in the previous comment was mentioned to use poultry and leant meat, the first you use poultry you have to remember that it will be better to eliminate the skin, I love the skin, especially when it’s crispy. The second thing that I love to do, is to refrigerate all the food that I cook especially, soups, gravies ad stews, as you could observe after this you can eliminate the fat that you can find on the top and to eat the same food but with less fat.  Avoid to eat any kind of fry food, first of all is not so healthy for your liver, the second is because you use a lot of oil. Oil is good for your health especially olive one but I consider that is better to use it in the natural version, in salads for example and only a little bit. Another important thing, that I love to use quite every day, is lemon or lemon juice. Not everybody know that lemon juice can eliminate the fat cells and that’s why it will be very beneficial for you and your goal to add some juice to your salads or to add it to your fish. Also, I’ve heard that eating a slice of lemon or grapefruit right before you’re going to bed would also help. Hope we helped you somehow :)