need info on Limbrel 500

Rebecca

Hi there everybody. I would really appreciate if some of you could help me by giving some of your valuable insight on Limbrel 500. So well, I just have had a visit with my rheumatologist (it was this last week) and I have been given some samples of a new medication out there for arthritis as an alternative for the diclofenac that I’ve been used to take… the new medication I am talking about is called Limbrel 500. I know very little about it since I have been told very little about it… all that I was said it has been that it is a very new drug (or at least one of the newest out there) and I do believe it since Rite Aid didn’t even have any information about it in their PC system so that’s weird… and this stuff is being supposed to be a lot much more safer for those people who are suffering from ulcers and some other intestinal issues. but this information is still not enough, of course, I am a little bit confused to be honest, as on the package it is written the following: *Limbrel it is a script medical food product with natural ingredients that is addressing the metabolic imbalances of the Osteo Arthritis under a physician supervision*

Not sure if many of you know what I am talking about but this thing it is in capsule form and the recommended dosage of it is to take one capsule every 12 hours which means 2 capsules, obviously, in a full day. In addition to that it is also saying that it may take up to 4 weeks or so in order to see some results with it. I’ve been thinking that maybe there are already some people here who has either already used it themselves or maybe some health professionals who can elaborate on it. maybe you’ve heard someone being on it? anything would be appreciated… so please, if there’s at least somebody who has at least any experience or any other kind of information about this medicine, please, I would really really appreciate your input! Thank you very much and I hope I will get some answers.

Whetter50

hello there OP, unfortunately I do not have any experience with this drug that you’re asking information about, however after I have read your post I have tried to search for some info wherever I could and so I did look into it. as you, my attention has also been dragged about it being a ‘medical food product’ and still a medication that needs a script to get it. from as much as I can read about this thing, not in depth, that the only adverse side effects it can have on someone require being given under a doctor’s supervision.

Sorry that I can’t actually help you with anything, however… please, I am truly interested in finding out whether does it works for you or no. to be honest… I personally would much rather use some natural supplements (medications or whatever) over the chemicals. So if it’s all natural and it does works – perfect!

Rebecca

Sorry that I can’t actually help you with anything, however… please, I am truly interested in finding out whether does it works for you or no. to be honest… I personally would much rather use some natural supplements (medications or whatever) over the chemicals. So if it’s all natural and it does works – perfect!
</p><p><br />There’s no need to apologize, thank you for replying and trying to help. As for your question… well, the first week that I have been on it, I personally was not able to say that I feel or have any difference at all… honestly, I haven’t been able to see any changes at all… that’s in the time that with the usual diclofenac, it did seem to provide me fast acting relief from a lot of the swelling that I’ve been dealing with and also helps me with the stiffness too… that’s why, to be honest, I do miss that one. The problem is that I am having all of those kidney issues that I’ve been fighting with and this is the reason why I just cannot continue getting the relief from it regardless of how well it works for me… therefore I now really need to start searching for a new medicine alternative for the diclofenac which, perfectly, would work the same way and wouldn’t give me any more/ worse my kidney problems. Of course I can’t know but I do hope that this medication that I’m talking about (Limbrel 500), as it is being promised, it is going to take a few weeks before I am actually going to start seeing the difference and I would start actually start feeling the benefits that it has and most importantly, the relief. <br />However, I’ve got to admit on the fact that to me, this is quite a strange way for an arthritis medication to have to work, cumulatively… I mean, I haven’t ever, at least yet, heard of an arthritis medication to work this way, to work after using it for some weeks… I mean, this is not an antidepressant which I know that antidepressants usually are like this (I mean you have to take them for like 4 weeks or so until it is going to start working, but that’s another story…). Whichever the case, I guess I’m gonna come back later with an update here to let you know people how it is going… as much as I can see there is nobody who is using Limbrel 500 yet and since I’m the first one here, I’m going to try to help others who might search for info about Limbrel 500 later. Just please… pray for me that this is truly going to be a truly good new medication for arthritis. </p>

Rebecca

Hey there once again, as I have promised… I wanted to come with an update here… in fact, I just wanted to let you and everyone else out there who might be interested in using or is already using this drug that I just have got an text message from my insurance provider or the drug manufacturer, I am not even sure… I’m not very sure regarding the Limbrel. My rheumat. doctor had only given me samples of it, however has told me that the information would be placed on some type of a list and it is going to be sent in order to help with paying for it.. or at least something in this matter. whatever the case, the text is saying something like this: *we did have received your prescription and unfortunately we cannot order those medications from our wholesaler. Please have your local pharmacy to call us and we are going to transfer the prescription*.

To be honest, I find it really strange and I guess that’s because I personally have never received any kind of message like this in the past about a medication and to be honest, I don’t even know who it is from and that’s why I can guess that I am just going to need to call my doctor’s office tomorrow in the morning and to see what it is going on with it as I am clueless and I definitely need some explanation now. and by the way… whenever I have showed the samples to the pharmacist at Rite Aid a few weeks ago, she has said that it was so so new that they did not even have any information on it in their computer system, as I have said… this is the reason why I am now assuming that they, most likely, do not have the medicine so far either… but this is only my assumption and nothing more as I am not sure. Obviously I am having big hopes that this is not that medication which is really really hard to get, and especially if it’s going to turn out to be truly helpful for me.