old marturbating

Derrick

hello everyone. I’m a little bit ashamed to talk about my situation but I decided that here is better than talking with my doctor. I’m 70 years old and for some months I continue to masturbate. It didn’t happen to me since I was 30 years old. I’m married for more than 45 years, and my tendency for masturbation increased and it’s still increasing. At the beginning I masturbated 2 or 3 times per months then I started to masturbate once per week and now I can masturbate 3 or 4 times per week. I don’t know if this is normal and I don’t know if I have to ask a doctor about this. I never thought when I was young that when I’ll be 70 years old I’ll be able to masturbate like I’m 30 years old and I would do it so much. I would like to find out what other men think about this, is this normal? Is this too much? maybe there is some masturbation limit depending on the age… don’t know. Also, wouldn’t it harm me doing it so much at my age? Thank you. I’m a little bit worried.

rory hunt

I think that there is nothing to be worried about, I’m 66 years old and I’m masturbating 3 or 4 times per week, and I find it okay. I’m married but I didn’t have sex since I was 55 years old. I think that I’m too old to start my sexual life again but masturbating I think it’s okay, I doubt that there’s something to harm, regardless of our age. I have been worried the same as you are at the beginning and I have search for information in internet.  I have found something interesting such as the fact that masturbating can prevent prostate cancer, can help you to manage stress and can protect your prostate from different bad factors. I don’t think to stop to masturbate, till I feel okay and since I found out that actually it has many benefits I don’t find it such bad as many other people do. we shouldn’t do it in front of others, that’s would be bad. Otherwise, I find it to be fine

T. Trull

since my wife died 3 years ago I was very ashamed to do this. I loved her very much and I know that I don’t want to have another woman in my life. I’m 48 years old and I agree that this is okay to do this. When I started to do this I have asked my doctor about this, he is one of my best friends and I know him since I was a teenager. He knows everything about my life and he told me the same thing that this is okay and actually it has a lot of benefits that usually people don’t know about. He also explained that generally it have to be normal but the biggest part of men are not able to have an ejaculation and that’s why it seem to be an awful thing.. it’s okay to do this and I feel okay about this, I was just ashamed but now that I know that it’s okay and that my friend-doctor is helping me, I feel okay, and you have to feel the same, there’s absolutely nothing wrong. As long as you can do it – do it.

Derrick

thank you very much for all your recommendations and advices and now after this I feel more relaxed about this. I don’t stress out so much. I was scared that maybe I’m the only one that does this thing, but I’m happy that there are so many other men that do this too. Thank you a lot! Have a nice day people!!!