Period changes after marriage

Tplus

Hi. My wife had some problems with her period. She told me that her periods became irregular after our marriage. So I decided to ask here some questions because I’m too embarrassed to ask about someone else. I know nothing about women’s periods.  It started about half a year ago and recently she told me that her period is more than 50 days now. We had an unprotected sex and after some weeks she finally had her period so I assume that she is not pregnant.  Can somebody tell me what the problem could be? Why this is happening to her? Could this be caused by stress?

Bedeencion1980

Why she doesn’t consult her doctor? If you ask him about this problem he will probably say what’s wrong with your wife, if she has irregular periods and you know for sure that she’s not pregnant then maybe it’s something wrong with her hormones, hormonal imbalance. This is something normal and a great part of women can have this at the beginning of their married life. I think that the best way to control this period and to regulate her hormones is the birth control. I had the same thing with my husband, and this is extremely hard for a woman to support this especially when you have a sexual relationship. I would suggest you to talk with your wife about birth control pills. This thing helped me! Good luck with that and I hope your wife will get better soon.