post TB/…

Berke

I was diagnosed with Tb one year ago, I was very scared, extremely ashamed and insecure but I started my treatment and after 8 months I thought that I was recovered and that I’m completely fine.  After one month after I finished my medication I started to have some strange symptoms like headaches and sleep troubles, body pains as well as sore throat and some allergies, I think that this is because of the medicament that I have used, but I’m not sure. Can somebody tell me what could this be and what could cause it? I need some help. is there somebody who has ever suffered from this? what were your post-effects? ty

McAuley

hi there. as much as I know, it’s a normal thing that you have now. Just think that during 8 months you have used one drug that obviously helped you with one thing but in the same time it destroys another one. Your immune system it’s low now and it needs lot of vitamins, minerals and an active way of living. I suggest you to start your healthy routine, now you have to think about recovering your previous immune system. Start to exercise a little bit for example at home, I don’t tell you to go to gym but you can walk for 30 minutes every day or to run for 10 mutes around your house. Don’t forget to eat healthy to destroy all the toxins that your body and organs received from the drug that you have used, fresh air is your new friend and drinking a lot of water should be the most important thing that you have to do during your day. You have to recover your old routine, of course I don’t know how healthy you are but I think that even if you didn’t was healthy before now it’s time to start doing it. obviously forget about alcohol and cigarettes and do everything what it takes to boost your immune system and the symptoms you’re now suffering from would disappear. Take care of yourself.

Berke

hey there, thank you so much, I really hope that this will help me, yes I’m usually a healthy woman but during the treatment it was hard to eat and I lost some pounds, the thing is that I have lost them but not in a healthy why, I just couldn’t eat because of the medications. I really would like to thank you and I think and I hope that soon everything will change! I would follow your advices and I hope that you’re right! good luck.

Schmidt

well, I have had the same thing as the second poster, and I can assure you that there is nothing unusual here. In fact the second user is right, at the moment your body is fighting to recover it’s immune system and it wants to get back as it was before. When I finished my treatment ( 9 months) I visited my doctor in order to see how are my results and he told me that after the treatment obviously the tb is gone but it doesn’t mean that you’re 100% healthy like you was before, he told me that the first 2 months I can feel weak and I can experience a lot of different symptoms, the only thing that he advices me is to use pain killers if I would need them for headache or stomach pain, but he told that it will be better to forget for a little time about any kind of drugs or pain killers, detox your body from all the bad things that he received if you want to feel okay, he said to use some pain killers only if the pain is really innsuportable. Now, I feel very good, after the treatment my life changed and I started to enjoy it like it was before. No more pain and no more stress. I wish you to achieve the same thing soon and you will if you are going to do everything alright.

Colette

I have had very negative experience with tb. I have had it many times and I think that is very important to take care about your situation all the time. The only thing that I understood is that even if you recover from tb you have to pay attention about all the things that you do in your life, what you eat, where you live, how often you exercise and at least once per year to do some prophylactics for your body. I have experienced so many times tb that I started to think that all my life I am going to have to deal with this issue. I still can’t explain why I have experienced such a thing. The first time, after 9 months of treatment that are supposed to be my doctor told me that I have to use my medicine for other 3 months because he said that my disease wasn’t completely gone and that I have to continue my treatment. So all together it was 1 year. After 6 months I have had this again and my doctor couldn’t explain me why. I have had another 9 months treatment and after 2 years I have had the 3rd one… again with 9 months of treatment, the last time my doctor changed the drugs and I think that it helped. Since the last time passed 8 years and thanks God I’m okay. So please when you have such a disease you have to be very careful and to take care about your life and your own well being. Even if now I don’t have tb anymore and I hope that I’ll never have it again, I felt bad for 4 years because I have use a big amount of drugs that influenced my immune system. The first year I was very sick and I have passed over 3 or 4 colds during the year. I felt myself weak almost all the time and I hated this. I started my healthy routine with fresh homemade juices. At the beginning as other people here that told about their story I couldn’t eat normally and that’s why drinking juice was a good choice. Now I eat almost everything and I can say that I feel healthy. After the last tb I decided to dedicate my life to sport and I really think that this was the best choice in my life as now, I feel completely fine and I’ll try to stay like this for as much as I can.