Pregnancy without sex?

JessicaJess

these days I have done too many stupid things which I regret now doing them... I love a boy and I thought he loves me until I discovered that he wants only sex from me... so we have been joking and playing until he started to touch me, since we were a couple I let him touch my vagina with his fingers... I was excited so we undressed playing like that in bed. we didn't had sex and I'm still a virgin. I wanted to ask if it is possible to be pregnant without any intercourse??? but i felt and I know for sure that his penis did had contact with my vagina, please help, I'm scared

tameeka

Hi JessicaJess, there are some chances but they are very, very low for you to get pregnant without intercourse. If you hemen is still there is highly unlikely that you could be pregnant now. Anyway, it can be possible, hemen is not solid so any sperm can get into vagina and then very easily to ovaries. When it comes to sex and pregnancy anything can be, everything is possible.  You just need to take care of yourself and don't fool around. Take a test if your period is late ;) Good luck

Damme

Well who knows? when it comes to sex, pregnancy everything can be... The hymens is there, but let’s not forget that it's not solid and the sperm can get into vagina, therefore to the ovaries or the fallopian tubes which means... you get pregnant. It doesn't matter how the sperm gets into vagina, with clothes on or off, with hymen at his place or no, if the sperm found its way to the vagina, a woman gets pregnant and that's all. I know that there are cases when some girls were fooling around and got pregnant in a similar situation to yours so you should be careful if you don't want a baby and you're not ready for it. However I do agree that the chances are small... Anyway, some time I see that passed since you posted that, what are your results? Everything is alright?

pinkygirl

someone can help? is it possible to get prego, without having a intercourse? i hadnt had my period for about 2 and a half months but i never had intercourse with my boyfriend, im just toooo scared. i talked to someone and she sayd that its very unlekly, but then i sayd that his pre cumm had gone onto my skin and she was sayying that it is possible if it finds a way to my vagina so i dunno what to do noww. shuld i go and see a doctor about all this? im just scared, nervous, stressed. i dunno what to say him and what shuld i do. i really dont want my parents to hear about this but if im preggy then they will find out anyway.... sooo.... im only 15 yrs old by the way... the pre cum was on me because we were fooling around and we were on top of each other... now days are passing more and more and im getting more crazyy with each day. i didnt think its possible until now. it is???????

ErinSweet

so i guess i'm among you people with a similar problem, after i read your posts i'm slightly of worried and concerned now. i'm only 16 years old and i'm in the middle of the 3th week of missed period. what is making me to worry so much is that about a little than a month ago my bf and i have been fooling around, having sexual games etc. i didn't had sex with him because i'm afraid, however i do let him touch my vagina sometimes with his hands and i think this is the biggest mistake i made. when we were playing i ended up with his cum on my hands and i did not washed them after that, just used a tissue. he got his hands too with his cum, later that night i forgot about that and let him to finger me and i put my hands too there. i don't think that i'm having big chances of being pregnant, but now i'm somehow worried after about 18 days of a missed period and after i've read your posts. i know that no one can help me saying whether i'm pregnant now or no, i just want to ask you what are the chances of being pregnant? i guess i just need someone to calm me down. however i'm trying to think that my period is post poned due to my school tasks and all kind of this stuff. please someone tell me that this is true and i'm freaking out too much without any reason.

archersnip

Sincerely reading your posts made me ever worried than I was! I'm 16 years old and I'm concerned that my girlfriend could be pregnant now and I would really appreciate if someone will give me some advices. Well, my gf and I have been playing around naked and we touched each other but we never had a intercourse. I'm now scared because my penis did touched her vagina few times but I have never penetrated her. My precum was pouring out of my penis and even though I was wiping it out from my penis it was keeping pouring out because I was turned on. I'm thinking that my penis wasn't dry while it was touching her vagina. We are both virgins and we are both scared because now, few weeks later, her period won't come. She says that it is late for her period for about a week or even more. I hope that it is late because she is worried but who knows? We haven't done a pregnancy test yet because we don't really know how to do it and we don't know if it's too early. Someone has any opinions? Please?