Problems with ejaculation

18yearsold

Hello people, I have a very embarrassing and frustrating problem which I can't treat it. I suffer from premature ejaculation at only 18 years old!!!!! Even when I masturbate I cum too quickly... I don't know if there is someone else who feels like me, but I'm going crazy because of it!! If someone can understand me, they can relate how is it to feel when you cum before penetration....:(( I had this awful sensation couple of times hoping each time that it's going to be the list one... I hate the feeling when I know that something like this will happen if there is any foreplay before so called "sex"... I want so DAMN bad to really satisfy a woman! I wish I would have this opportunity someday, that's my biggest goal now. But how it is going to be true if I can't last than two seconds longer if I see her going down on me?:( I think this is the sexiest thing ever and the best feeling in the world when you can feel her down on you and you can last longer than at least 5 minutes..... I've spent hours and days searching information about premature ejaculation but with no freaking helpful answer. I think I have depression because of this problem, I can't think at something else... I miss having a girl because after I screwed up couple of times I can't try one more time and to remember once again that feeling of embarrassment... I've been trying different methods to last longer, tried some stupid exercise thinking it will help me from premature ejaculation, all useless. Now I'm seriously thinking about buying drugs, maybe they will help me first time and then I will be able without them? Anyone any idea? What should I do? Please someone tell me that I'm not the only one with this problem

BlackBoy

hello man, i have the very same problem as you have. i want to thank you that you wrote it because i am too ashamed to start a topic like this, you kinda gave me strength. i know how hard is to have this premature ejaculation and how sucks when it happens, many girls doesn't understand it and they just laugh...:( right now my self esteem is so low i keep holding back from dating. i know that i will have to be ashamed of what happened at night if i try to sleep with a girl. my problem seem to be not so bad as yours - i can penetrate no longer than 2 minutes (maximum 3) before everything ends, but it is no better than what you have... i'm 22 now and it is the biggest problem i ever faced. i am sorry i cannot give you any advice, as you i spend hours searching information about premature ejaculation but useless. i consulted a doctor to find out what the heck is going on with me and he said that everything seems fine with me, he said that i need practice and more practice and it will pass... maybe you have the same ? hope we'll get better man

Win2008

Hey guys i am with ya' in the same situation... Mine i think is even worse and i have explanation for that... I have told my problem to a girl since i though i am in love with her, i have never seen a beauty as hers. It was hard but i though she will understand me and maybe somehow she will help me, now i regret it so much... Not only she stopped talking to me but spread arround the news to all our common friends (especially girls). Now my social life is completely runed and i have to keep my self away from girls until i can last longer. I suppose that your self esteem is bigger than mine black boy because i cum right in my pants... I am so ashamed of my self... I agree with you that we have to practice but there is a method i heard it can work (i personally never tried it), to masturbate some time before we begin the intercourse. Of course this won't make us last hours but maybe at least 10-15 minutes which for me now is just a dream. Maybe we should try?!.... good luck to you guys!

Nike88

Hey guys! First I want to thank you all for your feedback, I don't feel so alone when it comes to premature ejaculation. My story started not so long ago when I first met her and I had sex for the first time. I heard that first time sex is really short and I thought it's something normal when I ejaculated within a minute (for a moment I almost ejaculated in my pants when we were playing around). Then when next two times a similar situation happened I've done a research on this theme and now I found you guys. I really want to satisfy her and want a sexually active life. She says that this is not a big problem because I'm a nice guy and she feels good with me, but I know she said this to be nice to me and not to hurt me. I am a really shy person, that is why I am 21 now and for the first time had sex. When I was younger I ejaculated quickly even when masturbating, but I though this is going to change after first time. Now I read your feedback and I'm going to try each of your advice. This is a real problem now for me and my girlfriend and it's interfering with my relationship and my life generally. We are together for six months and I don't want to lose her. I will do whatever it takes to get over it and to have a normal life. I'm so disappointed in myself. Anyone who had this problem and passed over it, I'm begging you to write here how did you made it.

noweley

Hey everyone!

I'm suffering from premature ejaculation since I remember me and of course I've spent a lot of hours researching and studying all information I got but it all was useless. I know that there are different kinds of premature ejaculation that's why some regiments work only for specific persons, not for all the same - some of them might work for some and others don't. When I was doing this research I've had the conclusion that I have neurologic premature ejaculation which in my opinion seems to be the worst possible.

I can relate all the pain you've got guys because I was in the situation when I've ejaculated before penetration a couple of times, those "sexual intercourse" lasted less than a minute and I do know how terrible, awful and bad you all feel. I've tried a lot of things that failed so bad it's painful to remember. I think that if we'd skip the foreplay part I would last for a couple of minutes more, but anyway with my severe premature ejaculation it would be a totally disaster as usual.

However I can consider myself lucky: I found this kind and supportive girl that seems to help me. She's able to get my buddy back up very quickly and then I am able to last much longer than usual. At the end of one day, when we already have tried few times she seems satisfied and that is what really counts and it's important for me and I guess for everyone out here.

I hope that everyone with premature ejaculation find a girl like her who would help you get rid of this really terrible problem. I know that everyone would like to know how is this feeling when a girl is going down on you, but when I have this opportunity I finish the second when her lips are touching it. I think that everyone with premature ejaculation had it when a girl went down on him. It's sad and frustrating. I really wish that I and everyone who suffers from it will be able to know the feeling of lasting longer than at least 5 minutes.

I wish good luck to all of you and a better and longer sexual life. Also it would be great if we all could make a chat and discuss on this topic. Maybe somehow we'll be able to help each other?

gilMAN

Wow! I didn't expect there are so many people with premature ejaculation as I have! You sound like me and with the quite same problem! ejaculating before penetration is my biggest damn problem ever! have any of you tried to stop and start again technique? does it works out? I hope so much that there is something to help us all! there HAVE to be something to fix this all up. I can't believe I'm going to ejaculate before penetration all my life, I'm going to die as a single old freak then! I don't want to use some unknown creams, I just want to escape from this problem once and forever. What do you guys think this problem is related to? Why do we have it? I also know that it can be physiological, neurological, or psychological issue resposible for this, does it means that we all have the same problem but in different ways? or what? I'm just glad I met someone similar to my problem, maybe we're going to find something if we stay together and we'll keep the thread going on.

brout

Hello guys, in my opinion the solution to premature ejaculation is really just to practice and nothing else. I am 19 years old in good shape but I have started my sexual life for about less than a year and I have discovered that I had the premature ejaculation. My opinion is that when we masturbate we should focus on “relaxing” and lasting as long as we can. If we plan to last longer then it is something we should have to do by masturbating not having the intention of achieving the orgasm but the intention of lasting as long as we can. We have to practice to practice and again to practice. For the past couple of weeks when I am masturbating I have tried different sorts of things, different “methods” to keep going and keep lasting as long as I can. I mean that I have been squeezing some muscles or/and trying to relax other muscles. I was doing it with different speed, different pressure on some certain areas and so on. I really think that we should find that one think responsible for making us to ejaculate the soonest, I mean the most sensitive spot or something like that and we should avoid it whatever it takes, or even we should counteract that sensation with something. I have tried to think about “ugly or disgusting” things while doing it just to last longer. Also, while I was “practicing” I noticed that my penis head is the most sensitive part and it is the “root” of my pleasure and now whenever I masturbate I try not to touch that area, I try to feel the pleasure on other parts of my penis and I don’t know for sure but it seems that I am having some success of lasting longer. I hope that this isn’t only my imagination and soon I will be able to last longer. I don’t know if this is going to work for other guys too but I really hope that my information will “help” somebody out there because I know how bad it feels when having something like this. Practice guys and maybe someday we will have that 3 hours-sex  we’re all waiting for:)

lachland3443

It's funny how many men and boys are dealing with this but there's no cure. I'm struggling with the same issue and it is hard to care about life and its wonders when you don't feel like being a man. I really feel like I'm half dead, like I'm not working as I should. I used to do a pretty decent job of pleasing my ex girlfriend but that's only because I was so used to her, and it wasn't anything new for me. When we first had sex (we both were virgins) I did cum very fast with her too but lately I got used so... Now it's hard for me to deal with all this, I understand that I have other emotional issues and I assume it's all coming only due to this problem. The thing I seek most in the world is the love of a woman because in my opinion it's the most beautiful thing what a man can do, but I feel like I'm not able to do that and that's why I have to suffer. I'm so depressed... I even think that I will never ever have another girl because what woman would want a man that is suffering from premature ejaculation? Now I have to feel like I'm broke because with any other situation I found myself with other girls I'm cuming fast. I know that my problem is coming from my brain because I'm like sensory overload whenever I'm with a girl. Even if I stop and continue it doesn't help. I have tried to way, to relax, to think about something else or I don't know what I haven't tried but it seems that I'm doomed to have it. I feel like I'm too turned on and I don't know how to change that...

Bear14now

Hey people, I’m having a pretty tight foreskin and this is making me to have a premature ejaculation each time when it comes to sex. However, when it comes to masturbation I don’t have absolutely any pains or troubles with that. Well, I agree with everybody and I know that this is a real problem but I’m here to ask you your opinions about one thing. When I’ve visited my doctor about this problem he suggested me to go for circumcision and told me that this would cure my problem. I’m here to ask you what do you think about this? Is there anybody else who had a similar situation or I’m the only one here? Please, I’m waiting for your answers! Best wishes everyone!

Chilly8817

Hey guys, I have a question for you. Could you please help me? I’m not a man so (of course) I don’t have pe. I’m really sorry for you guys but I want to know something. Not so long ago I found out that my husband is using enzyte. I found them accidentally hidden in his things and I wanted to ask you. Should I be worried about this? I would want to know if this means that he is no longer attracted to me. Isn’t it a sign of him not being attracted to me anymore? If it’s so then it’s probably a sign that he is cheating on me also. I do know that it seems to you (at least for most of the guys) that I’m being paranoid by thinking like this but I honestly don’t really know what should I do now. we have been together for almost 20 years now and he is now 45 years old. I don’t really know about anything about this so I wanted to ask you: this is the age when men start to have some troubles with erections? As I know, he never had absolutely any problems with erections before. Why something changed recently? I just want to know what do you (as males) think about this. i’m a little bit worried because not so long ago he got a job where is out of city very much and if he is cheating on me then I’ll never find it out (he’s not stupid to let me find out about this). I agree that maybe I’m too sensitive with this recent find but I really don’t want to lose him! I still love him and after all he is my husband! I’ve searched a little bit about this medication and I read some men writing a lot and severe side effects that this medication has. If someone out here has them too them I’m really sorry for you. Please help me because your answers might change very much in the way I would act and think. You may save a relationship! Thanks in advance