Propencia is dangerous or not?

deidaru

Hello there everybody. I would really like to ask you this question, is propecia dangerous or not? I really need a good answer on this. I have read a lot of internet rumors regarding propecia and that it is dangerous. I would really like to understand why they wrote that and if it’s true. I did read that it has some really bad side effects, is this true? and even if that’s so then do those side effects fade away as soon (or a bit later) after you are stopping using it or not? what scares me the most is that there are some people on the internet saying that it does not matter to the official stats, the side effects are not going away and they are staying forever when you start taking it and there is nothing that you can do to make them disappear. And those effects are more than 1%.

Can you please tell me if are there any known long term side effects or not? generally, I would really like to know as much as it is possible about propecia. Besides, if here is anybody who has used it personally then I would really like to talk with you guys. thank you in advance for your help.

tameeka

Oh well, you said that you’ve searched about this medicine and you’ve read information, so well, as you have most likely seen it yourself, there are a lot of conflicting reports on the effectiveness as well as (or) the danger of using this drug propecia. This is for a reason. Propecia or finasteride has been actually, originally marketed and prescribed for prostate issue and not for male pattern hair loss. However, it has been a fortunate that the ability of propecia could alter the levels of the testosterone in the blood for treatment of prostate issues has been also found to be pretty effective in stopping the progression of the androgenetic alopecia that it is being believed to be brought about by changes in the hormones.

Now, why there are a lot of conflicts about the effectiveness of this drug and how dangerous it is, is because it depends on how well or bad a certain person’s body is reacting to this drug. there are some people who are using it without any side effects at all and these are the people who said that this drug is very good. however, there are other people who have experienced some major side effects while on the drug, obviously these are the people who warned others not to use it. Fertility and erectile dysfunction issues are the most common and most serious issues that are being associated with propecia, however it is only affecting approximately 2 or maybe 3% out of all people who are using propecia so I would not say that you have such a big chance of getting it yourself either. the reason why there are almost the same negative reviews as are positive ones is because people who benefited from it tend not to write a review at all, while those who had negative experience with, most of them tend to write one.

Anyway, since propecia is dealing with hormones, then stopping its use could make the body revert back to its previous state, unless some drastic changes has been made or the medication has resulted in a very serious issue.

In case you are planning to take propecia (I guess yes, otherwise you wouldn’t be interested in it, isn’t it) then I suggest to go first to a doctor in order to make sure that you surely need to take it and in case you ever do take it then take care what dosage you take. Besides, you should pay attention to what kind of hair loss you have because not all hair loss types can be treated and this is very important to know. I think that it is going to be best to check it out with your doctor.

Of course I can’t be sure if this information I have written is going to be helpful for you but I really hope it will and also, don’t forget to write back an update if you decide to take propecia and let us know how it worked on you.

Coleman

In fact, you’ve got to know that Propecia it is not a cure for hair loss in the end. It is working only in the long term in case it continues. I personally would not recommend you to start with it because in case you are going to stop using this medicine Propecia then you risk to lose all the hair that you have received within that year after the cessation of treatment. However, you can do whatever you want, obviously, and I hope that whatever you decide to do – would bring you success and you’re going to have luck with that.

IRoBI

So well hello. I just wanted to let you know about something else. look, there’s another medicine for treatment of hair loss that is called minoxidil. It is a relatively safer hair loss treatment pretty much as welcome as it is with finasteride and also effective, however it also might be dangerous as well. To be honest, I personally would research more about minoxidil and if you like it then I think it is worth a try. as much as you have most likely already noticed it, the effectiveness of this drug and/ or the threat of using Propcia, as the other member has said it, are some conflicting reports. I do know that Propecia or Finasteride for prostate issues actually have already been fixed years ago, and not for the male pattern hair loss problem. Not sure if this is going to be helpful but I hope so. good luck.