Psoriasis is a totally curable disease

DanyEL

Hey everyone. I know that there are lots of people suffering from psoriasis. Maybe there are not so much on this site (even though I have seen that here are also some people suffering from it) but as statistics show, there are a lot of people who are reading information out of a site and they are not posting anything. Having this said, I’m pretty sure that a lot of people are going to find my thread helpful. so, the first thing that I need to say and also the first thing that you should keep in your mind is that this disease is completely curable. Don’t even try to think that it is not. it is developing over a time thereby it is taking some time in order to cure it completely. You should not panic because it is nothing “abnormal” or fatal. The reasons for having psoriasis are different for each individual so you should find what is yours. Like for example it could appear because of climate change, it can also be hereditary and so on. But, to find the reason why you have got the disease is one of the most important facts because in case the reason is found then recovery time is much faster (and better). well, I need to say that I am suffering from this disease for nearly the last 3 years (to be more exact 2 years and half) so I do have experience with it. I know what it is like to live with it and I do know what it is like to search for medications that should help with this condition and in the end they are not. I have used all types of meds starting with Allopathy to Ayurvedic. I need to mention here that allopathy is having no concrete solution to his disease, they are treating this disease with some steroids. They are suppressing this disease and yeah, we indeed feel better, however as soon as the effects of the steroids are disappearing all the rashes are going to come back everywhere every single time. the time I have been doing all my searching I have found out that most of the people suffering from psoriasis are tending to use steroid because they like that they get instant results. however, I wouldn’t suggest you to do it since your situation is getting worse and worse after every single day as those steroid are causing irreversible damage. (if you don’t believe me, only try to search on google the hazards of steroid). Besides all of that, think what you are going to do the time those steroids are going to stop working? because they will, any long used med is stopping to work as our bodies are developing anti-bodies to them. and not only that they stop working, we are left with an even worse situation.

I have to say that the disease, in fact is 40% mental and only 60% physical (I said “only” because most of the people think that it is all 100% physical and has nothing to do with our mental condition). This is not true because anger, stress and all these kinds of emotions are all causing the mental disturbance leading us to an even worse situation and worse psoriasis condition and that’s because (for those who doesn’t know) our mind and body are working in accordance. This is why, it is essential to keep your mind calm if you want to get some results. next, you should know that the primary reason for the deterioration of our skin is the built up toxins. Well, but the toxins are also physical as well as subtle (these exist on the mental plane) and the toxins are getting out from our body through what is removed everything else: stool, sweat, urine, water vapors during exhalation and so on and so forth. In case the toxins are not being removed by these ways (often they are, otherwise we would die, but they are not removed enough) then the biggest area of our body that is the skin is being used. Those toxins are being thrown out along with our dead skin (I guess that each one of you knows that our skin has a cycle that keep on running throughout our entire life). in the time this process is going on, this skin cycle is getting disturbed and hence it is resulting in the degradation (deterioration) of your skin. As soon as the toxins are reaching under the skin and it is a necessary thing to throw them out, then your skin is starting to itch.

These toxins are produced after the digestion of the food that you are eating. In case you are drinking alcohol or you are consuming tobacco in any way (like for example smoking) or marijuana or you eat meat (any non vegetable food) then it is loading your body with toxins. Especially if you do all of them at once and you don’t do anything to get rid of the toxins from your body. this removal of the toxin it is done by our liver and this is why it is often said that our liver is the power house of our body. our liver is taking whatever our body is needing and it is removing whatever is unwanted for our body (it is splitting the good and bad). In case the food you eat is not digested properly then it is remaining in your intestine and it is rotting only there. therefore, this rotten food, when it is digested and the toxins are getting absorbed in your blood and it is travelling through your whole body. so, here is the cause: in case the liver is failing to do its job properly of removing the toxins then it is causing you psoriasis. In order to make it all better then you should avoid foods and anything that are high in toxins like for example a good start would for you to start avoiding meat, sugary products, stop smoking, avoid alcohol (any kind of intoxication), bread and so on and so forth. You need to have a clean stomach. You should start include more and more salads, veggies and fruits in your daily eating plan. You should not over eat and the best thing would be to drink more and more water! In your condition a proper detoxification of your body is very and very necessary. I would say that it is essential!! You need to do yoga, to do some daily exercises and generally to keep a discipline in your entire life and now I am talking about health. More yoga, more exercising, more fruits, more vegetables, more water (every single day) and less meat, tobacco, alcohol, bread etc (as rare as possible) and you will see that you are going to feel much more better. you can also use some laxatives  initially, purgatives once in a month. The time you are detoxing yourself. Detoxing yourself means curing yourself. And doing it the natural way – it is the best way!

So, now, the metabolic disorder is the main cause of the psoriasis, at least for mine psoriasis. There are also other types of the disease like for example the scalp psoriasis. As I have already said, to detect the exact reason or the cause it is the main thing, it is very important! in case your doc is able to do it then your disease is going to start to get cured. It is exactly the same as a tree, in case you are going to cut off the branches then it is still going to grow back, if you don’t want the tree to grow back then you should remove the root. The same is here, it is very and very important and necessary to completely remove the root of your disease rather than only to cut off the branches of your disease (it was just an example so please, do not cut off trees, haha, they are very important!). I have collected a lot of information about this disease and I have met very and very much docs regarding this health condition. Everything that I have mentioned above is all the information and knowledge that I have collected from different sources, different docs, different documents and so on and so forth. And, as you can see, it all makes sense. It was pretty hard to understand when I just started to search for information, but now, when I was able to mix all the information, it was like a puzzle that got together and now I can see the whole picture. Having that said, I just wanted to make you see the whole picture too so you would be able to get rid of this problem.

Currently, my treatment is on its process and now I can finally see that I am getting very good result. my best results are coming from Ayurvedic and Homoeopathy meds. the results I am having from these 2 meds are purely amazing! My disease is slowly but steadily getting cured and currently there are no more skin rashes that are popping up again. I am practicing yoga and meditation on a daily basis in order to keep both my mind and body healthy because as I have already said, this is extremely important. I suggest you all to go to an Ayurvedic or Homoeopathic doc and you need to avoid Allopathic meds because everything they are going to do is only to exacerbate your disease and they are not gonna heal your disease forever. Trust me, now I am a very happy person because I am finally getting rid of this disease of mine. And not only. Since I started to collect information about this disease, I gathered a lot of information about how to be healthy overall and I’m currently practicing everything I have got and I am feeling better, I am feeling the best way that I have ever been feeling.

In case you need any type of information regarding this disease or generally about how to be healthy then you can feel free to ask me anytime. I am gonna be happy to answer your questions and to help you out! I’ve been in your shoes, I know  what it is like to live with this disease!

P.S. sorry for the long post, I just wanted to make all the details clear. After all, I think that those who find this post interesting won’t be bothered to read it all. during the time I have been searching for information I was only happy to see long posts, threads, discussions about my disease.

Workman

I completely agree. Thank you for this thread! It is amazing. I have been suffering from psoriasis for more than 20-21 years now but I am already 49 years. It has taken me a very long time to find out about some medicines to help me with this condition and I was shocked to see that the natural medicines are actually helping me. I have used some medications, like for example dovobet, but after I have used it, my condition only became even worse than how it initially was. Then, about a year ago or so I have found out about homoeophatic globuli and I started to use them. currently I am able to control my skin issues with this and some other natural products too. currently, my results are amazing even. Even though I have not cleared up completely, it did helped a lot and soon enough I’m pretty sure this issue of mine would completely disappear. By the way, I have stopped to use homoeopathic once and my problem started to appear again. having all of that said I need to mention that it is very important not to stop using it until your problem is going to be completely removed from the root (as the other used said) and also, if you choose the natural way, which IMO is also the best way out there, is taking more time and patience than with some other products. However, I like it because the results are obvious and once you heal it completely it is definite!

Staub

Well, I have come along now this post of yours and I need to say that I took this post to my heart. I am going to post the following information (better say my story) in order to give you all an precise picture of this problem of mine. I have always known that nutrition is a very important factor and that’s nearly in for all of our conditions. They are using foods with very and very much preservatives on the ships.

So, I am a professional guitar played and as far as I know, I, most likely, have always had the gene. Moreover, from what I know (better say from what I have researched), it seemed that people that are having psoriasis gene are prone to find that it is getting much worse somewhere between their ages of 32 and 35 (I am not that sure as to why this is happening). I have been 33 years and I was working on a cruise ship and then it has started to appear on my scalp. Initially, I didn’t even thought about it, I wasn’t even sure what psoriasis means so for some months I have been thinking that it was some kind of an allergic reaction to something that I could not determine what exactly (I have been thinking that it could be something from the bad water from that old ship I have been on). But then later, on my next contract, after I did not had any better results, I have finally decided to visit a dermatologist and that’s when I have found out what psoriasis means (after I have already got the diagnose). I have been prescribed a few things that really seemed to work on my scalp. But during this time I have also started to have nail psoriasis. I do no really care that much on how my nails are looking like, however in the last year and a half (currently, I am 36 years old) it has started to creep over and generally speaking, in all of four  of my fretting fingers and that part of the thumb that is touching my neck. In the time I have been searching for information about psoriasis I have understood that in fact, psoriasis is developing in those areas where the skin is damaged. As much as I could and I still see, this really makes sense to me.

After all the issues that i have had with my wrist throughout all the years, this seem to be an very big issue that I have never could see that it will come. I have also encountered that alcohol is like a catalyst for psoriasis so after I found out about this, I took off an entire month from drinking any kind of alcohol last year (which is rather pretty heavy in a cruise ship environment) and I have found out that this, connected with the fact that I am using the medication, it has cleared up approximately over night on my scalp. I would have been pretty happy not to drink at all if it wasn’t this job hazard while being in that line of work (I guess we should talk about this somewhere else). Anyway, my final point is that not drinking alcohol did not had absolutely any effects on my nails or on my finger tips. This feels so so frustrating to have this issue and I would be so happy to get rid of it. this is why I am now here and I am open to get any recommendations and suggestion on how I can do it. my calluses have completely worn off now. they are trying to come back but they simply can’t, if this is making some sense, keep up with it. my skin is simply not strong enough and it is peeling right off. A couple of weeks ago (maybe a month or so) my fingers started to bleed all over my guitar so I could not even finish that song and generally my night as I should have. I’m going to search for the methods I have found here. but just in case it does not work, is there anything else? I would really want to have a plan B. I am going to try everything I can to get rid of this problem. thank you in advance for all!

GenniiiG

I’m not that sure if psoriasis is completely curable… I am not suffering from it, but my brother does and it is so awful to see him suffering. He has found a way to suppress this horrible disease by using that medication you have mentioned called ayurvedic. Now it seems that he is better, however in case he stopped to use this medicine a bit it comes back again. he suffering mostly from psoriasis on his hands and on his palmside as well as the backside of the hand and his skin are coming out everywhere randomly. He is very happy now that he doesn’t have this issue so severe, but he really doesn’t want to be on medicines forever. I see how much he wants that one day his psoriasis would disappear without taking any suppressive medication for it. he has been suffering from psoriasis for 4 years and going on the 5th… I see him suffering and I know that this is a hell on the earth to find a cure for this.