RBBB - Right Bundle Branch Block

goLLu

I got some chest pains about 4 years ago, it was persistent and it felt like a stabbing thing. Before I've got the pains I had a serious chest infection. Well, as any other person I went to visit a doctor about this and to find out what he is going to say about that. After some tests he diagnosed me with a right signal bundle branch block (RBBB). I'm not really sure if you ever heard of it, for me it was absolutely something new. However he said that this right bundle branch block isn't serious so I shouldn't worry about it and I should forget about it at all because I would get stressed for nothing. Well, said and done. My chest infection cleared up and chest pain went away that is why it was easy to forget especially because I had other things. However, not very often but from time to time I get some stitch like pain in the chest and I thought that is caused by muscles, I do weight heavy things. These days I was told (not my doctor) that bundle block in right side can be serious and shouldn't be ignored as I did and that is why, I'm a little worried now. My question to you is: if I spend all these years doing nothing about this can have some consequences? Up to you is this disease serious or I should listen to my doctor? I know that doctors are humans so they can be wrong from time to time that is why I'm concerned now.

hi gollu, i'm having this issue too i have a right bundle branch block (rbbb). i was diagnosed with it 2 years ago and it was diagnosed only because i had other heart issue. i had a valve problem but had it repaired back then right after but now i still have this rbbb problem. as i found out and read about it i can understand that it is something normal to have it. i read that it is common for many people and no one had any problems due to this. exactly as your doctor i was told not to worry about it because i shouldn't have any other issue occuring. i also was told that it is better to have right bundle branch block than left bundle branch block (lbbb) because having this lbb means that you have a diseased heart of some form and exactly the same thing i found written on the internet when i was searching info about it. i don't really know what you have been told to that person but since two doctors said one same thing it means that it is true, i guess. after all, doctors are professionals and they know the best. i would say not to worry so much about it and i would recommend you only to monitor it from time to time to check if everything is alright, but i guess your doctor already told you this. good luck to you and hope that you won't have any other problems. take care of you and hope my info helped you somehow.

work on it

hey buddy, how are you doing? i have to tell you that i'm having rbbb too and also i have to tell you that it is no big issue my friend... you should not worry that much! i totally agree with your doctor and i don't really know who scared you there but i think he should see a doctor too. when i first felt it i thought that i'm just thinking too much about this, i thought that there isn't a problem at all and i'm just tricking myself. i am in very good shape, i'm in my early 20s and i'm an distance runner and i am practicing sports daily. i have never suffered from any diseases or health issues. even though i have this rbbb i am perfectly calm and i'm doing my daily business without any problem. when i first started to notice these side effects that i never had them before i decided to talk to a doctor to see if everything is ok. i have been told that everything is ok. i went to the cardiologists to ask about this and they too assured me that everything is ok. to be honest with you (i shouldn't tell you this) the cardiologists said, in secret, that they not even mention to their patients that they have rbbb because it's not a big deal. it is something normal and very common. i don't tell you that you should believe me, do as you want, i'm just telling you that you have nothing to worry. so much doctors, cardiologists to be more explicit told us that everything is ok. i'm feeling ok and everything is indeed ok, the only thing that my doctor said is that i should go for an ekg in my yearly exams to make sure that nothing changed. you could do the exact same thing. don't think about it too much because you're only going to get stressed and then you might have real heart issues. i've seen three different doctors telling me the same: i'm in no danger therefore i can say that you're too. go for another opinion if you're still concerned.

Coleman

Hey everyone, you OK? I’m here because I also have the right bundle branch block (RBBB) in my heart, and in additional I have emphysema. I also get EXTREME pressure in my head, and when I tell you that it’s extreme then you better believe me because it gets to the point when I can't even lay my head on anything. This is making really hard for me to sleep and that is why I’m frequently feeling restless and exhausted. I would want to know if here is anybody else that gets a similar pressure in the head or I’m the only one and this problem is something different. I guess this is so but I just wanted to make sure before describing my symptoms to a doctor. Peace