READ THIS BEFORE STARTING ON ANTIBIOTICS!

Garofalo

Hi everyone. Not so long ago I wrote a review about an antibiotic and then I saw this topic and I thought that I cannot simply bypass it without writing this. The reason is that I really want to help you people. and I’m trying to make my posts seen by as much people as I can because I have went through some unpleasant experience and I wouldn’t want somebody else to have a similar experience to mine. So, before you intend to start taking an antibiotic I beg you to read this first. I am going to talk about my case and about the antibiotic that I have tried but I am pretty sure that the same rules applies to every other antibiotic that is why, before starting using any antibiotics read this, but especially if you intend using Azithromycin. This is the drug that I have used myself. it has done a very good job in killing the infection I was suffering from but it has made me to suffer from a lot of nausea. A lot I mean that I had it for many weeks afterwards due to the fact that my system was upset because of the antibiotic. As I said, this is very common for lots of antibiotics but at least for me, this is even more common for this certain antibiotic. For this reason, and for avoiding the unpleasant experience I have went through where I was unable to function properly for weeks and months, I suggest you all to stick up on probiotics when starting treatment with antibiotics. For example you can go with the BD Lactinex or phenergen. Use it in the time you are on the antibiotic treatment as well as after the treatment too. The prices for the probiotics isn’t that much so please go and get them before starting the antibiotic treatment. You are going to pay a very small price (about $30) but you are going to have a lot of benefits from them. The antibiotics is going to kill both your good and bad bacteria and this is why you are going to feel bad all over. Probiotics would help you with that. I one have used both Lactinex and phenergen and they are amazing. phenergen has worked wonders for me. I have also used Zofran which is believed to be a good drug either but it did not helped me that much that is why I am not recommending you this drug personally, however, I heard that it is newer so it should be better… What did helped me a lot is phenergen. It helped me a lot with nausea and you can still feel nauseous when you are even on the probiotics, but imagine yourself what of a side effect you would have without probiotics. Having nausea feeling while being on probiotics means that you would have been feeling VERY BAD if you wouldn’t be on them at all. Please use probiotics. I have not used them the first time while I have been on azithromycin so I have ended up in the ER on the intravenous fluids. Everything ended up fine, but when I got the prescription for this antibiotic the second time I decided that I need to do something about that (out of fear). I discussed with my doctor in this regard telling him that I don’t want to use azithromycin anymore because of what happened first time while being on it. he said to use probiotics. I started the second course of it and I also started to take probiotics. This time it wasn’t that bad. It was not like the first time, even though it wasn’t pleasant at all either. I really hope that I will never be prescribed antibiotics, but even if I would I am going to try some others and see how they work, even so, I am sure that I won’t ever start a course with antibiotics without probiotics. Only after I would have the probiotics in my hands I would start using antibiotics, without them – I won’t ever try antibiotics. So, I am now here trying to make you understand that this is what you need to do either. I strongly recommend you all doing it too. don’t think about it as a joke or something. That’s very serious, our health is very important and we should not risk with it. I really tried to help you and I really hope that I did!!